User Controls

Born to suffer

elizaTenning Yung Blood
    I tend to gravitate towards people that spend every day in pain and spend most of their lives suffering. The only relationships I'm ever in are with someone more pathetic and worthless than myself.

I think some people are just not meant to be happy or normal, embrace it I guess.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    ...aim higher?
    elizaTenning Yung Blood
    Originally posted by aldra …aim higher?

I'm trying to. The guy I'm currently going with is well to do, good job and such but for some reason I'm really bored tonight I decided to look at my exs facebook and he updates daily with some really brutal stuff and he seems to be going through it all alone.

I guess I'm just having one of those nights, ugh.
    John Stamos Yung Blood
    Originally posted by elizaTenning I tend to gravitate towards people that spend every day in pain and spend most of their lives suffering.

Oh, so that's why you're on this website.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by elizaTenning I'm trying to. The guy I'm currently going with is well to do, good job and such but for some reason I'm really bored tonight I decided to look at my exs facebook and he updates daily with some really brutal stuff and he seems to be going through it all alone.

I guess I'm just having one of those nights, ugh.

Holy shit, you're gay? Honestly you were one of the last ones I expected to end up being gay. I guess that's what meth does
    Hey I'm pathetic and worthless too, wanna fuck me? Where u live honey
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Hash Slinging Slasher Holy shit, you're gay? Honestly you were one of the last ones I expected to end up being gay. I guess that's what meth does

Pretty sure he's bisexual.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    V brave coming out of the closet like that. Don't worry bro, it gets better. Imagine I linked rise against here (on a phone and can't be fucked to do it )
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    elizaTenning Yung Blood
    Originally posted by John Stamos Oh, so that's why you're on this website.

Lol yeah maybe. I look at a lot of fucked up websites o.o
    Do any camwhoring?
Jump to Top