I've always wanted to go to burning man
    John Stamos Yung Blood
    I'm down.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    well not always, but I have for some span of time wanted to
    we could meet up and do a bunch of drugs
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by greenplastic we could meet up and do a bunch of drugs

It'd be really weird and awkward i'd bet so we best do a load of drugs before meeting up.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I mean awkwardness is basically what drugs are for
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I'm not buying you tickets
    John Stamos Yung Blood
    Originally posted by aldra I'm not buying you tickets

You gotta.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    which man are we burning while high on these drugs? i nominate sophie/psychomantits
    Originally posted by Sophie It'd be really weird and awkward i'd bet so we best do a load of drugs before meeting up.

yea probably, everyone shows up already fucked on drugs and then you have this really weird memory of being wasted and meeting a bunch of internet people
    I'm in, or will be, if I can budget for it. No guarantee I'll be able to yet though. I'll be sober or just drinking alcohol on day 1.

Post last edited by Ghost Prototype at 2017-04-18T17:42:08.593034+00:00
    Let's burn a cross infront of Captain Falcon's house.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by NARCassist which man are we burning while high on these drugs? i nominate sophie/psychomantits

Of course you would, i am the most important person on the internet.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by NARCassist which man are we burning while high on these drugs? i nominate sophie/psychomantits

We'll all be burning, maaaannn. Pyrocatharsis is one of the most powerful general forms of psychadellic experience
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by greenplastic yea probably, everyone shows up already fucked on drugs and then you have this really weird memory of being wasted and meeting a bunch of internet people

Basically my memory of meeting anyone from Totse/Zoklet.

Good people tho, it just felt like meeting up with old friends you haven't seen in years
    Whatever happened to nuclearrabbit's Texan totse paradise
    Or was he court marshaled for going AWOL before he made it
    I wish there was like a video after the credits which showed us what everyone was up to since Totse/Zoklet died and people got spread to the wind
    Originally posted by RisiR Let's burn a cross infront of Captain Falcon's house.

"We should go burn a cross infront of Captain Falcon's house" would have been a better way to word it so it matches with the topic title.

That one's one me guys. I messed up.
Jump to Top