User Controls

Could columbine have been fake?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TW4RVISLcy0
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Pretty sure it actually happened.
    but but but the the the the video (?(
    Didn't watch it, because you failed to embed it.

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TW4RVISLcy0

its possible, sandy hook was definitely fake
    The choo choo trains dun it again
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    IFFF sandy hook was a fake HOWWWW come no one that was there said it was fake
    OOOH THE GOMMINT SAID THEY CANT SAY IT OOOOOHHH BOYY

I was there and it was a fake.

I faked it.

can it spud boy
    Iron John told me the jedis done it.
    Iron John told me the jedis done it.

In a since, they my have something to do with it. But I figure theres more of a chance of it being mischief from the cia if anything.

I'll ask Iron john what he thinks though next time we skype
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I'll ask Iron john what he thinks though next time we skype

oh lawdy

I've read a few papers that make interesting points in arguing sandy hook/charlestone/roanoake didn't happen as reported (interspersed with a lot of weird conjecture about numbers), haven't really done enough of my own research to test their validity though.
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    oh lawdy

I've read a few papers that make interesting points in arguing sandy hook/charlestone/roanoake didn't happen as reported (interspersed with a lot of weird conjecture about numbers), haven't really done enough of my own research to test their validity though.

I enjoy some conspiracy theory material, but I am aware that 99% of it is fake and gay. I find the phenomenon of conspiracy theories just as intriguing as the theories themselves. I have the same interest in forteana, where I read and enjoy the reports but in the back of my mind I question them.. I have also had wierd experiences in my life that cannot be explained, and that whole 'can't be explained' part is what gets me. Maybe something happened, but the persons mind misinterpreted it, or maybe something happened that the person couldn't understand, and so they explain it the best they can, maybe they are lying, maybe they hallucinated from some brain disorder, maybe it's mass hysteria...and what is mass hysteria anyway? Pareidolia and hallucinations.... It's all just fascinating to me. I feel stupid reading about conspiracy theories or wierd animals sometimes like if a girl sees what I am looking at on her computer, well, it's just embarrassing, the whole subject, so I feel like typing out a disclaimer, but I believe the sandy hook thing has a lot of strange circumstances around it, like the social security death index discrepancies, the suggestion that the school was closed at the time and photos of the rooms that were being used for storage and/or were out of compliance with what is required of a school that students are currently attending, and I saw a series of photos of the law enforcement who were in attendance at the time and a few of them were wearing certain colored placards on a lanyard, which correspond to homeland security personell, and an overhead series of pictures of the cars in the parking lot from above, and the cars were all parked facing the same way, which is wierd, I don't know what that means, it's just another odd fact among many odd facts surrounding these incidents.
    I enjoy some conspiracy theory material, but I am aware that 99% of it is fake and gay. I find the phenomenon of conspiracy theories just as intriguing as the theories themselves. I have the same interest in forteana, where I read and enjoy the reports but in the back of my mind I question them.. I have also had wierd experiences in my life that cannot be explained, and that whole 'can't be explained' part is what gets me. Maybe something happened, but the persons mind misinterpreted it, or maybe something happened that the person couldn't understand, and so they explain it the best they can, maybe they are lying, maybe they hallucinated from some brain disorder, maybe it's mass hysteria…and what is mass hysteria anyway? Pareidolia and hallucinations…. It's all just fascinating to me. I feel stupid reading about conspiracy theories or wierd animals sometimes like if a girl sees what I am looking at on her computer, well, it's just embarrassing, the whole subject, so I feel like typing out a disclaimer, but I believe the sandy hook thing has a lot of strange circumstances around it, like the social security death index discrepancies, the suggestion that the school was closed at the time and photos of the rooms that were being used for storage and/or were out of compliance with what is required of a school that students are currently attending, and I saw a series of photos of the law enforcement who were in attendance at the time and a few of them were wearing certain colored placards on a lanyard, which correspond to homeland security personell, and an overhead series of pictures of the cars in the parking lot from above, and the cars were all parked facing the same way, which is wierd, I don't know what that means, it's just another odd fact among many odd facts surrounding these incidents.

jesus christ you wrote way too much
    jesus christ you wrote way too much

No he didn't it was actually quite interesting.
    No he didn't it was actually quite interesting.

yeah you're right jesus Christ smelled a hole for once, but his thesis is kinda well how do you say.. incomplete!

sure sandy hook "happened" something happened for sure, but not the way the media reports it. if you believe the story they have spoon fed you, they you sir are a fool.

it looks like we have another that just happened to have fall of the turnip truck.. go figure!
    yeah you're right jesus Christ smelled a hole for once, but his thesis is kinda well how do you say.. incomplete!

sure sandy hook "happened" something happened for sure, but not the way the media reports it. if you believe the story they have spoon fed you, they you sir are a fool.

it looks like we have another that just happened to have fall of the turnip truck.. go figure!
    You wrote too much and did it poorly.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    There's enough video evidence to demonstrate that it wasn't fake. Not to mention that I happen to know someone who was in attendance at that school on that day and can confirm its reality. Thank you.
    There's enough video evidence to demonstrate that it wasn't fake. Not to mention that I happen to know someone who was in attendance at that school on that day and can confirm its reality. Thank you.

what evidence is that?
    Who? Pics or it didn't happen.
Jump to Top