User Controls

Cleveland nigger livestreams murder on FaceBook [raw footage]

Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Steve Stephens (Stevie Steve) of Cleveland (age 37) murders Robert Goodwin Sr. (age 74) on Easter [raw footage NSFW]
    https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e01_1492374141

Talks on phone to some "dog" and claims to have murdered 13 people
    https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=6a4_1492384139

The pep talk. Blames his mother and Joy Lane for what he's about to do.
    https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f39_1492379925

Post last edited by Ajax at 2017-04-17T05:20:00.817103+00:00
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Combined into one

Post last edited by Ajax at 2017-04-17T05:20:22.554187+00:00
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    With these kinds of clowns, you have to show them that there are things much worse than death. You put their head in a wooden vice and then tighten it slowly over several days, tie them up securely and then put a Bic lighter to the bottoms of their feet for hours on end, dunk their head in a pot of boiling grease and then pour salt all over it, take an ice pick and stick it in their elbows and knees and spine and wiggle it all around in there for hours on end, tie a bag on his head and then put a couple of live rats inside, take a red hot poker and stick it up his ass dozens of times. Wouldn't be so cool and funny then, would it?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by -SpectraL With these kinds of clowns, you have to show them that there are things much worse than death. You put their head in a wooden vice and then tighten it slowly over several days, tie them up securely and then put a Bic lighter to the bottoms of their feet for hours on end, dunk their head in a pot of boiling grease and then pour salt all over it, take an ice pick and stick it in their elbows and knees and spine and wiggle it all around in there for hours on end, tie a bag on his head and then put a couple of live rats inside, take a red hot poker and stick it up his ass dozens of times. Wouldn't be so cool and funny then, would it?

Bitch, stop acting like you know shit about torture. I mean, you, of all people...
    You can call the killer and chat: 216-469-6334.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    the rats in the bag would just chew thru the bag to escape. the way they did this was with a metal box strapped to the body so the rats chewed thru the body, stop being wrong on the internet you clown.
    Originally posted by NARCassist the rats in the bag would just chew thru the bag to escape..

I'm surprised you picked up on that.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I'm surprised you picked up on that.

it was trial and error
    Originally posted by NARCassist it was trial and error

So was your conception
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon So was your conception

I think that's how it goes for most people trying to have children though, tbh.
    Pretty harsh on that old boy
    Originally posted by Sophie I think that's how it goes for most people trying to have children though, tbh.

Emphasis on the "error" in this case.
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon So was your conception

i wasn't concieved tho
    Originally posted by NARCassist i wasn't concieved tho

I wish.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL With these kinds of clowns, you have to show them that there are things much worse than death. You put their head in a wooden vice and then tighten it slowly over several days, tie them up securely and then put a Bic lighter to the bottoms of their feet for hours on end, dunk their head in a pot of boiling grease and then pour salt all over it, take an ice pick and stick it in their elbows and knees and spine and wiggle it all around in there for hours on end, tie a bag on his head and then put a couple of live rats inside, take a red hot poker and stick it up his ass dozens of times. Wouldn't be so cool and funny then, would it?

You wouldn't have the stomach to pull of one of his scabs real fast...
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver You wouldn't have the stomach to pull of one of his scabs real fast…

Your insults are shit and you don't have the capacity to either shitpost well nor comment insightfully on literally any subject.
    what a nasty bastard
    Thanks for posting the video I was looking for this but couldn't find it. Was hoping it would show the actual moment where the guy goes limp and crumples to the floor, but the guy panned away at the last second, the fuckin asshole.
    god damn what a piece of shit
Jump to Top