User Controls

HTS-Noob (Phoenix)

How many of you would fuck HTS?

Post last edited by Fox Paws at 2017-04-16T14:11:24.552542+00:00
    Why the fuck isn't the first pic working

Oh nevermind
    I've fucked worse
    This site is going to become a tranny dating service within the next five years isn't it
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    There's no fucking way this site lasts five years.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Disgusting.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Weird ?.

No reason for anyone to want to other than Jill the insecure faceless homosexual.
    Just kidding id marry that flesh diety but only if tjhey pms some nudes of their asshole.
    I would if HTS wasn't such a fucking piece of worthless shit.

Like, if you take the personality out I'd fuck that.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    1 tinne she triED to got sexx wif mee
    on the fuckinng tny t bLTCee
    thats the last tinne
    i tooked fukkin ESTASYeeee
    Since hydromohpone is no longer with us I declare HRS boob to be the new queen of zoklet.
    Originally posted by Fox Paws There's no fucking way this site lasts five years.

is this some sort of fucking joke
    I'm dead serious. Deader than this site will be within a couple years
    Definitely would. Love him. He's not just a cutie patootie in looks, he's also a cutie patootie in personality. I've wanted to hug and squish HTS for years
    Originally posted by RisiR I would if HTS wasn't such a fucking piece of worthless shit.

Hir worthlessness is what is so great. I look at him like a bonsai; he just sits in tinychat like a cyber person trapped in a little box. It's adorable. I wish I could keep HTS in my coat's breast pocket and scritch his tiny head and feed him cheese.
    He ignores my PMs and is paranoid for no reason.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    she sed i looked feminine lmao
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Hmm, those warm chubby cheeks do look like good spot to nestle your penis in.

But, purely based on physical attraction, no. I've seen pics of HTS mooning people in tinychat and it was very far from being pleasing to eyes.
    Originally posted by Malice Hmm, those warm chubby cheeks do look like good spot to nestle your penis in.

We need a Pulitzer over here, stat!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Malice Hmm, those warm chubby cheeks do look like good spot to nestle your penis in.

no neever
Jump to Top