User Controls

What's wrong with people on this site? Kafka has a "kill list" she sent me?

Rough Rider Yung Blood
    She goes on and on about how Bradley is this evil person and how Michael Meyers is a bad person.

Bradley the moderator was nice to me in my welcoming thread. I don't know but this girl reached out to me right away to tell me about how she has a kill list of evil people.

Is this normal for a forum?

She sent me a dozen messages about how everyone here is evil and warning me about them. Very weird stuff. People were weird on Totse but not like this.

If she hates everyone here except 1 person who she says is full of herself, why does she still use this website?

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Is she taking her meds?
    Kafka sweaty
    You asked who my enemies were so why lie? You're a disappointment.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Lol, why am I on the hit list, Kafka? That's so bogus. I thought we were friends.
    Kafka sweaty
    Now I know what kind of person you are, they type that can't keep shit to yourself and wants to create drama for attention.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kafka Now I know what kind of person you are, they type that can't keep shit to yourself and wants to create drama for attention.

Tell me Kafka what did you find about him to be exceptionally trust worthy? Being named after a condom or having 3 or 4 posts when you started messaging him?
    Kafka sweaty
    That vetting went quickly. C:
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    lol, lmao
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kafka sweaty
    Idc who sees that list. Doesn't take me long to find out someones true colours.
    Bradley Black Hole
    I'm still shocked you don't like me.
    Kafka sweaty
    You should be thanking me for exposing a snake.
    Bradley Black Hole
    I don't even know the guy, I just know I"m on your hit list and taht's super uncalled for. You wouldn't be on my hit list if I had one!
    Kafka sweaty
    Who else misspells Myers as Meyers?
    Buff Billy Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Rough Rider Bradley the moderator was nice to me in my welcoming thread.

DontTellEm Black Hole
    lol SMH.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Bad Brad to the rescue. :/
    Bradley Black Hole
    lol I don't know why everyone thinks this alt is me, just because we both make the same typographical error in someone's name...
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Brad ur weird bud. Ur piggybacking on the fact that Kafka is delusional & ur playing on her insane. Play ur cards playboy.

No one likes no weak shit “ I dont understand what’s happening…” /scoff 🙄
    Elbow Houston
    you northern irish sure are a contentious people
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Brad ur weird bud. Ur piggybacking on the fact that Kafka is delusional & ur playing on her insane. Play ur cards playboy.

No one likes no weak shit “ I dont understand what’s happening…” /scoff 🙄

I like you DTE :) Even if you are kinda mean to me.
Jump to Top