User Controls

FROM THE MAKERS OF SHOUTING "I'M GONNA KILL YOU" AT STRANGERS COMES...

Bradley Black Hole
    aight so this is a lil sumthin I used to do in school and county jail a lot. I think it's funny but a lot of people don't find the same sense of humor I have.

Folks next time you have a nose bleed, don't tell anyone or try to stop it. Instead sniff as hard as you can and pull the blood into your mouth, if some of it dribbles down from your nostril taht's OK. You're gonna wanna keep sniffling until you got a bunch of blood in your mouth.

Now what I do in school and county jail is I wait until someone is using the sink. They may be brushing their teeth or just finished using the bathroom, anyway, get your mouth full of blood and put your your hands on your abdomen and walk like unsteadily (swaying a little bit) up to the sink next to the one their using.

WHen you get to the sink, look them in the eyes and when they make eye contact, make a fucking painful face or sick face and turn to the sink Infront oft you and go "Bawh" lol and just spit all that blood and keep going "bah bah" as more blood comes out haha

People will turn white, I made a guy in jail scream while he was brushing his teeth, bro people are legitimately scared you I do this haha and they just see this guy spitting blood into the sink haha and just turn it o

n and say "haha, i'm just playin" while you rinse away the blood

bro people get andranlin rushes from this, one guy who wasn't next to me fainted cuz he can't handle the sight of blood, I've mad people scream, bro everyone always no matter who they are looks really really scared when you do it

ahaha, but it's hard to do it to the same people twice so this is a one off prank you can do next time you have a nose bleed.
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    People bleeding in jail always scared me, I'm not gonna lie. You never know who might have that HIV and stuff.
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    That is pretty funny though, that's something I should do to my best friend, he'd get a kick out of it. I rarely get nosebleeds though
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Yeah everyone In jail was a germaphobe about such little things such as drinking water, nevermind blood.
    Wouldn't slide you'd be kicked off the wing or have your head kicked in at least.
    Bradley Black Hole
    o wow that's super unfun
Jump to Top