User Controls

Upset after woke German politician distributes video of himself licking public toilet

Donald Trump Black Hole

A German politician has sparked widespread outrage and disgust with his bizarre and disturbing behaviour.

Martin Neumaier, a candidate for the Free Democratic Party (FDP) in the upcoming local elections, was seen licking public toilets at a railway station.

Videos of Neumaier's disturbing acts have gone viral on social media, showing him putting his face inside a toilet and licking toiletries, including a brush.

He has also shared explicit videos of himself engaging in sexual acts online.

Neumaier's behavior has been widely condemned, with many expressing disgust and shock at his actions. In one clip, he can be heard saying that his behavior is part of his "punishment." He has also been seen roleplaying as former Chancellor Adolf Hitler, making a mustache from feces.

Despite action taken by social media platforms, censored versions of the clips continue to be shared online. Neumaier's behavior has raised concerns about his fitness for public office, with many questioning his judgment and suitability for the role.

The FDP has yet to comment on Neumaier's behavior, but it is likely to face pressure to take action against him. With a population of 70,000 estimated to vote in the upcoming elections, Neumaier's behavior has sparked a heated debate about the standards expected of public official

https://www.samaa.tv/2087314878-german-politician-martin-s-toilet-licking-videos-spark-outrage
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Narc Naturally Camouflaged [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Ve hafe Vays of making ze talk

Bradley Black Hole
    Sounds like a cool guy, I would hang out with him.
    Elbow Houston
    ypipo shit smh
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Haha. A fecal Adolf mustache.
    Kafka sweaty
    If it's real maybe someone's threatened his family?
    Kafka sweaty
    Nvm those perfectly groomed eyebrows say different
    Kafka sweaty
    Bathsalts?
    Kafka sweaty
    Do you think he'll go to a psych ward bcus of this?
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Elbow ypipo shit smh

he's more brown than white at this point
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Well that's me put off norse mythology for a couple if weeks
Jump to Top