Infinityshockrates Tuskegee Airman
    would you jump off this?

Infinityshockrates Tuskegee Airman
    what about this?

Bradley Black Hole
    I like the first one.

also

Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Infinityshockrates would you jump off this?

what is this picture of?
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    If I was really going to suicide I'd overdose on fentanyl. I've done it multiple times inadvertently and it's painless and peaceful. Fuck jumping off a bridge, I can't imagine what would run through your head in that situation.

I'm definitely not suicidal though I swear lol
    Buff Billy Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Bradley what is this picture of?

the Göltzsch Viaduct in Germany

here are some more popular suicide viaducts
    Prince Edward Viaduct (Toronto)

Viaducto de Segovia aka "The Suicide Bridge" (Madrid)

Kochertalbrücke (Germany)
    Bradley Black Hole
    ya bro I really like the idea of a viaduct suicide. Jumping from high surfaces isn't for me though. I'd much prefer to murder suicide or to get really drunk and drown myself in an ocean feeding canal, but since I Stopped going blind that feeling left me
    None of these seem high enough to instant kill a person, except that one ^

They had to install barriers on the sides because people kept landing on the roofs of houses below
    Bradley Black Hole
    I bet the Japanese people have a lot of good suicide spots.
    Narc Naturally Camouflaged [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Perfect spot Bro, the Rio Grande Gorge bridge, NM. You and noob can suicide from the spot Mickey and Mallory got married at.

650 feet

Originally posted by Bradley I bet the Japanese people have a lot of good suicide spots.

They don't

But they have one of the only places in the world where people don't die by jumping off a high place.

Originally posted by Narc Perfect spot Bro, the Rio Grande Gorge bridge, NM. You and noob can suicide from the spot Mickey and Mallory got married at.

650 feet

I don't understand the appeal of high places. There is an active volcano in Japan that had to be closed off to the public from all the suicides but I don't think anyone actually jumped into any lava.

I would go to chernobyl and break into the elephants foot, chop some lines of cocaine on it and shoot myself in the head or something
    Originally posted by Infinityshockrates would you jump off this?

and land on your Momma's ass?
    Originally posted by Buff Billy I would go to chernobyl and break into the elephants foot, chop some lines of cocaine on it and shoot myself in the head or something

I can't find this one video of supposedly was a security camera at Chernobyl during the meltdown and explosion which showed some demon.

it was super real looking.
    You know, it's really sad about people taking their lives. it's not something to laugh about. unless they were super evil and it was a victory for mankind.

but most people are worthy for hope and change. and if you suffered enough to take your life there should be someone there for you to stop you and or talk you down.

and as Aldra pointed out as well as Myself in the past, 'why take your life. stick around..' there is always a good day or a good moment in the day to grab onto.

or as one of my older fave Comedians (Dennis Leary) stated. Happiness is a chocolate chip cookie with a cup of coffee. its maybe 5 minutes a day. the rest of the day is just something you get through.
Jump to Top