User Controls

I am not sure if I slept or not

Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    I went to bed at 1:40 am but I got trouble falling asleep. I can easily take over an hour to fall asleep, and when I checked the clock again it was 3:09 am. At that point decided I won't try to sleep anymore because I had to wake up at 5:45 am and I wasn't going to be able to fall asleep anytime soon. Now I'm wondering whether or not I actually slept. It's a strange feeling. This isn't the first time this has happened either.
    I am in the train now, on my way to college. I have to be there by 9 am.
    It's 7 am right now. After this train, I gotta take another train. And then another one, but that one is just for a few minutes.
    I'll be home around 9 pm. It's gonna be a long day, everyone.
    Iron Ree African Astronaut [my flyspeck near-blind refund]
    sounds like early onset insomnia. You're doomed. The prognosis is indefinite staying awake at night reliving every horrible memory of your past wide awake instead of having nightmares like a normal person, or maybe that's just me.

The only way to fix it is by smoking copius amounts of weed and abusing non prescription benadryl. Or maybe you can try taking melatonin and get a white noise machine or something, but I would definitely start with chugging beer and sniffing opiates to build a tolerance. Trust me, you're gonna need it.
    The thing is, I only need to sleep on time once a week only. That's the reason why. Other six days of the week so far I get to stay up for as much as I can. Plus probably over sleeping too much yesterday didn't help. In other words I'm just a dumbass. I just gotta make sure to wake up on time instead of 6 pm. Had I woken up before that, I probably would have been able to sleep. But you're right. I do have imsonia.
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Stop banging your head against the floor on your magic carpet at 5:45 AM you stupid cunt.
    Kinks Actually pretty straight [bitch the twenty-second stewpan]
    I consider laying there with ur eyes shut and trying for hours as "half sleep"

works for me :0
    Originally posted by Instigator Stop banging your head against the floor on your magic carpet at 5:45 AM you stupid cunt.

I wish I had a magic carpet.
    Originally posted by Kinks I consider laying there with ur eyes shut and trying for hours as "half sleep"

works for me :0

Yeah, it's basically resting at this point.
Jump to Top