User Controls

Poll: Scron is a pedophile

POLL! Scron is a pedophile?

I'll make this quick. Most of you probably don't give a shit but I've been asked to make this thread so here it is.

About six months ago, Scron asked that 14 year old kid called crisolis for nudes via an alt account and it's pretty obvious it was him. He denies it, but I just wanna see how many of you junkies will come out of your drug-addled stupor for five seconds to look at the evidence and agree with me. It's all circumstantial but you'll see that there's a logical thread connecting everything together.

And it goes a little something like this!!!

Crisolis joins the forum september 2023:

https://niggasin.space/user/16011

She tells everyone she's 14 and keeps saying she'll send nudes but doesn't know how to upload pics on this forum. Over a few weeks she's flooded with DM's (direct messages) from various trolls including scron.

First he messages from his main at the time, totse2118, early hours on 11/16/23:

She offers nudes and he kinda seems interested but ultimately says no and that he just wants to be platonic besties instead. She doesn't reply.

ONE DAY LATER, not getting any response or any nude imagery, he logs into his alt Mik (I'll establish in a second why this is definitely a scron alt). He threatens her and demands she send the nudes, among other scron-like schizo-spam:

So the reason I know this is scron is because he's been mentioning this "Mik" figure for several years, as far back as 2022 as far as I can tell. It's one of his insane autistic fixations that he brings up every once in a while in those block of text spam things he does (no one else gives a fuck about Mik, who is apparently Kafka's ex or some shit, but he's obsessed for some reason).

https://niggasin.space/search?q=mik&search_type=posts&author=totse2118

https://niggasin.space/search?q=mik&search_type=posts&author=the+man+who+put+it+in+my+hood

https://niggasin.space/search?q=mik&search_type=posts&author=Ghost

So he made this alt Mik in September, didn't use it once until 11/17 around the time he asked her for nudes.

https://niggasin.space/user/16036/posts

Now does one of those DMs that Mik sent look familiar, he posted the exact same thing on main!!

No one else posts like this, I couldn't emulate this unique brand of crazy if I tried, I don't think anyone could.

Anyway like a day after he asked her for the nudes I think he sobered up and realized what he had done, so in order to distance himself from the Mik alt before this got out, he logged back on main and started spamming the forum, because, according to him, Mik DM'd him saying he has his IP address and if he doesn't spam the forum and get bant forever he was gonna destroy him.

https://niggasin.space/thread/85067

If anyone actually believes that this really happened and wasn't done by himself to himself, you're a fuckin retard. Looking at you, Kafka. Meikai, you too. This is the product of an insane meth-damaged mind.

In summary. Use your brain. Think for just a second. Scron is Mik. Mik asked the kid for nudes. Scron is a pedophile.

I simply ask that anyone who agrees add this to the official scron lore and bring it up every time he posts, and hopefully PRESS HIM OFF THE SITE.

That is all, thank you.

Edit: and for those not paying attention, Iron Ree is the newest scron iteration

Originally posted by Iron Ree I'm gonna come clean fuys, Mik is my alt
    Iron Ree African Astronaut [my flyspeck near-blind refund]
    ૮ ᵕ ༝ ᵕ ྀིა .˚ 𝓈𝑜 𝓈𝑜𝒻𝓉 & 𝓃𝒶𝒾𝓋𝑒 ⊹ ♰︵︵︵︵ ୨✚୧ ︵︵︵︵♰ ⊹┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
    ┊ ┊ ✫ ˚♡ ⋆。 ✧ ˚ ⋆ ✧┊ ✧ ⋆╭ ‧˚ ୨୧ ┈ ꒰・૭୧・꒱ ┈♡ ♡┊ ᘏ ⑅ ᘏ   ๑  ᙆᙆᙆ ⊹ ˚ ˖
    ┊ ꒰˶  - ˕ -꒱ ⌒)o ୨୧ ˖ 。♡ ♡╰ ˚‧ ༉ৎ ┈ ꒰・૭୧・꒱ ┈:¨·.·¨: 🥛 ฅ(ᐤˊ꒳ฅˋᐤ♪) ㍗ ‧º❍
    `·. 𝒾 𝓃𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝒶𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓁 𝓉𝑜 𝒽𝑜𝓁𝒹 𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝓁𝑒𝑒𝓅 ♡ 🐑・゚. 🕊𝒿𝑒𝓈𝓊𝓈 ૮꒰ྀི ◌´ `◌ ྀི꒱ა 。。。꒰ 🥄 ꒱
    /),,,ᐟ) 𝚙𝚊𝚝 𝚙𝚊𝚝 𝚙𝚊𝚝-♡.(୨ৎᐟ• ˔•)づ_︿ .꒦ ་ ˳ ︶꒷ ꒥˳ ︵ ⁀. ་ 𝚘( つˋ/.(•ᆺ•`。) ˖ ✉️ 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 ?
    ⁀ ꒦ ་˚ ꒷ ︶ ꒥꒷ ˳㍅་ ︶ ꒥꒷╰‧› ꒰ᵋ 𝚈-𝚈𝚎𝚜 ᵎ ᵌ꒱-╰‧› ꒰ᵋ 𝙽𝚞 ᵎ ᵌ꒱ ་␆!␆!␆!
    · · · · ———— ꒰ ୨୧ ꒱ ———— · · · ·
    ૮ ྀི◞ ﻌ ◟ ྀིა 𝒾𝓃𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 ♡♡♡ ♡🥚♡૮꒰ ˶• ᴖ •˶꒱ა💔 𓃔 Joy to the នheep Egg 𓃔
    ꒰ †┊ask for khord
    ꒰ †┊minor, she/her
    ꒰ †┊luv lambs જ ⁀ 🤍
    · · · · ———— ꒰ ୨୧ ꒱ ———— · ·🆐 · ·ᕱ━━━━━ᕱ  ︵︵︵ " ໒꒰ྀི´ ˘ ` ꒱ྀིა
    🂥 🂦 🂧 🂨 🂩 🂪 🂫 🂬 🂭 🂮 🂱 🂲 🂳 🂴 🂵 🂶 🂷 🂸 🂹 🂺 🂻 🂼 🂽 🂾 🂿🃁 🃂 🃃 🃄 🃅 🃆 🃇 🃈 🃉 🃊 🃋 🃌 🃍 🃎 🃏🃑 🃒 🃓 🃔 🃕 🃖 🃗 🃘 🃙 🃚 🃛 🃜 🃝 🃞 🃟[🐑℻]××××××××××××=ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ♡‧₊˚🌀📱📠🌌🕳️🇫‌🇦‌🇽‌📨🌌🖨️🐑℻ [🐑℻]××××××××××××=ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ♡‧₊˚🌀📱📠🌌🕳️🇫‌🇦‌🇽‌📨🌌🖨️℻🥏📞💫=××××××××××××[🐑℻]🥏📞💫=××××××××××××[℻] [🐑℻]××××××××××××=ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ♡‧₊˚🌀📱📠🌌🕳️🇫‌🇦‌🇽‌📨🌌🖨️℻🥏📞💫=××××××××××××[🐑℻] [℻]××××××××××××=ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ♡‧₊˚🌀📱📠🌌🕳️🇫‌🇦‌🇽‌📨🌌🖨️℻🥏📞 [℻]××××××××××××=ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ♡‧₊˚🌀📱📠🌌🕳️🇫‌🇦‌🇽‌📨🌌🖨️℻🥏📞💫=××××××××××××[🐑℻]💫=××××××××××××[🐑℻] [℻]××××××××××××=ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ♡‧₊˚🌀📱📠🌌🕳️🇫‌🇦‌🇽‌📨🌌🖨️℻🥏📞💫=××××××××××××[℻] [🐑℻]××××××××××××=ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ♡‧₊˚🌀📱📠🌌🕳️🇫‌🇦‌🇽‌📨🌌🖨️🐑℻🥏📞 [℻]××××××××××××=ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ♡‧₊˚🌀📱📠🌌🕳️🇫‌🇦‌🇽‌📨🌌🖨️🐑℻🥏📞💫=××××××××××××[🐑℻]💫=××××××××××××[℻] [🐑℻]××××××××××××=ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ♡‧₊˚🌀📱📠🌌🕳️🇫‌🇦‌🇽‌📨🌌🖨️🐑℻🥏📞💫=××××××××××××[℻] [℻]××××××××××××=ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ♡‧₊˚🌀📱📠🌌🕳️🇫‌🇦‌🇽‌📨🌌🖨️🐑℻🥏📞💫=××××××××××××[🐑℻] SHEEP ℻ 🐑
    Fuck off pedo
    Originally posted by Fawkes Invite maddie too. The one from here, not the other one. Also she’s on a new account on discord she doesn’t use the old one anymore, why did you try and friend her randomly?

Originally posted by Fawkes They are from crisolis' account she showed it to me when I asked if there was anyone trying to groom her on here when I was trying to get her to leave.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kafka sweaty
    Mik is a German guy that's never been on this site. Leave him out of this.
    Originally posted by Iron Ree
    Originally posted by Fawkes Invite maddie too. The one from here, not the other one. Also she’s on a new account on discord she doesn’t use the old one anymore, why did you try and friend her randomly?

https://niggasin.space/user/11513
    Kafka sweaty
    #unravellingpsycho
    Originally posted by Kafka Mik is a German guy that's never been on this site. Leave him out of this.

Exactly!! Scron keeps saying Mik is some other guy named grylls because that user took the pic you posted of Mik and made it his pfp. I'm not bringing him into it, scron did.
    Originally posted by Kafka Mik is a German guy that's never been on this site. Leave him out of this.

milk!

Originally posted by totse2118 fuys milk is threat ending me

Originally posted by Kafka #unravellingpsycho

We already have a thread for you, go back to that one and I'll continue owning you.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by Fawkes Exactly!! Scron keeps saying Mik is some other guy named grylls because that user took the pic you posted of Mik and made it his pfp. I'm not bringing him into it, scron did.

No that was you
    Originally posted by Iron Ree milk!

Hmmmm so you spammed the forum based on threats contained in a PM that you didn't even open? That's pretty weirddddddd.
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by Fawkes We already have a thread for you, go back to that one and I'll continue owning you.

I know you want me to peg you but I don't like the already broken ones.
    Originally posted by Fawkes Hmmmm so you spammed the forum based on threats contained in a PM that you didn't even open?

yeah he totally threat ended me, or something. Had to spam
    Originally posted by Kafka No that was you

You refuse to look at the evidence because you don't like me and you've already made up your mind. Aren't you supposed to be a detective or some shit in one of your delusions? Be impartial
    OMG FUYS HE'S LITERALLY PMing ME RIGHT NOW THREATENING ME TO SPAM AGAIN

ترام 💓💓 التقـــــــدير #لابــــداعـك 💓 المميـــʜᴛᴛᴩꜱ\\ᴡᴡᴡ.ᴀᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀʜᴀᴩᴩᴇɴꜱ.ᴄᴏᴍ\jokes ion you i'm currently overdosing on drugsز 💓 △ =- ▲ -= △ =- ▲ -= △ =- ▲ ༀ☥┏┛⨻┗┓☥ༀ △ =- ▲ -= △ =- ▲ -= △ ♡🥚♡૮꒰ ˶• ᴖ •˶꒱ა💔 💜 🌿💜🌿💜🌿💜🌿💜🌿💜🌿💜والانيـــق #روعـًًًًًًًًًًٍـًًًًًًًًًٍٍـًًًًًًًًٍٍٍـًًًًًًًٍٍٍٍـًًًًًًٍٍٍٍٍـًًًًًٍٍٍٍٍٍـًًًًٍٍٍٍٍٍٍـًًًٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍـًًٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍـًٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍه_ذوقـًًًًًًًًًًٍـًًًًًًًًًٍٍـًًًًًًًًًًًًًٍٍٍٍٍـًًًًًٍٍٍٍٍٍـًًًًٍٍٍٍٍٍٍـًًًٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍـًًٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍـًٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍ_راقـًًًًًًًًًًٍـًًًًًًًًًٍٍـًًًًًًًًٍٍٍـًًًًًًًٍٍٍٍـًًًًًٍٍٍٍٍٍـًًًًٍٍٍٍٍٍٍـًًًٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍـًًٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍـًٌٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍي_ابـًًًًًًًًًًٍـًًًًًًًًًٍٍـًًًًًًًًٍٍٍـًًًًًًًٍٍٍٍـًًًًًًٍٍٍٍٍـًًًًًٍٍٍٍٍٍـًًًًٍٍٍٍٍٍٍـًًًٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍـًًٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍـًٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍد
    #فــائق-الاحترام 💓💓 التقـــــــدير #لابــــداعـك 💓 المميـــز 💓 △ =- ▲ -= △ =- ▲ -= △ =- ▲ ༀ☥┏┛⨻┗┓☥ༀ △ =- ▲ -= △ =- ▲ -= △ والانيـــق #روعـًًًًًًًًًًٍـًًًًًًًًًٍٍـًًًًًًًًٍٍٍـًًًًًًًٍٍٍٍـًًًًًًٍٍٍٍٍـًًًًًٍٍٍٍٍٍـًًًًٍٍٍٍٍٍٍـًًًٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍـًًٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍـًٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍه_ذوقـًًًًًًًًًًٍـًًًًًًًًًٍٍـًًًًًًًًًًًًًٍٍٍٍٍـًًًًًٍٍٍٍٍٍـًًًًٍٍٍٍٍٍٍـًًًٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍـًًٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍـًٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍ_راقـًًًًًًًًًًٍـًًًًًًًًًٍٍـًًًًًًًًٍٍٍـًًًًًًًٍٍٍٍـًًًًًٍٍٍٍٍٍـًًًًٍٍٍٍٍٍٍـًًًٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍـًًٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍـًٌٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍي_ابـًًًًًًًًًًٍـًًًًًًًًًٍٍـًًًًًًًًٍٍٍـًًًًًًًٍٍٍٍـًًًًًًٍٍٍٍٍـًًًًًٍٍٍٍٍٍـًًًًٍٍٍٍٍٍٍـًًًٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍـًًٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍـًٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍداع
    💜🌿💜🌿💜🌿💜🌿💜🌿💜🌿💜 ʜᴛᴛᴩꜱ\\ᴡᴡᴡ.ᴀᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀʜᴀᴩᴩᴇɴꜱ.ᴄᴏᴍ\

who will hold my sheep egg now
    or this broken heart…
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░૮꒰.˶•.ᴖ.•˶꒱ა♡🥚♡░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░Á̊̊̄ͫ̌̂HOͤ̎ͦRͫ̂͒̑̐̑̾̂A͋ ͒ͯͦ̀ͫ͗͐͆̿̚S̅͋̓̀͆́̅̎̈́̒̂ͣͩ̃̋Ẻ̿̈͒̈ͫ̑̐͊̂ͥ̾ͤ̇̇͛̚R̔̉ͧ͌́ͭ͊̾͗̌̊ͦ̈́̎Ë́ͨͫͤ̓ͦ̃ͧ͂ͧ ͐ͯͯ͗̾̈́̐̏S̊͒͑̀̐͊̈́̀̒̐ͯ̅̄́̏̚Uͪͨͮ̿͋̄ͦͭ̉̏̚ ͗͗ͣͦ̊̓̐̑̐ͫ͒͊P͛̈́ͩ̚E͆͐̈̆ͨ̈́ͥ͂̀̂ͭ͛ͫ̅͒̓Ǒͮ̓̅͐̚R̅ͫͫ͌̄͛͐̀̌̇̍́̿͑ ̐ͬ̆ͨP̔͆̐ͥ̈́ͪE̅S͋ͫ̏ͣͮ̓̈̾̂ͣ̇̊̋̚Á͒D͛͒̓̈ͯ͒ͬ̃̈́Iͫͯ͆̾́͊͑͆͋̎̃̇̅͒͊̈́ͣL͗L̄̑̆́̎͆̏ͫ͊A̿ͪ̈́📱💻📡📊📶🇲🇽🛰🚀🌍☁⚡
    🐑🥚🐏🪺JOY TO THE SHEEP EGG🐑🥚🐏🪺🤍🐻‍❄️ 🥚🤍🐻‍❄️ 🥚║█║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█🏔🏕🏖🏗🏜🏝🏞 ʜᴛᴛᴩꜱ\\ᴡᴡᴡ.ᴀᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀʜᴀᴩᴩᴇɴꜱ.ᴄᴏᴍ\

🥚 🤍🐻‍❄️ 🤍🐻‍❄️ Joy to the 🐑 🐏 🥚 🍳 sheep egg! 🤍🐻‍❄️ 🤍🐻‍❄️ 🥚❅🐑🥚🐏🪺⋆ 🎄°❆⋆.ೃ࿔🦌*:・☃︎⭐❄️🕯️🍪 ❄♡🥚♡°✧˖°❅🐑🥚🐏🪺⋆ 🎄°❆⋆.ೃ࿔🦌*:🤍🐻‍❄️ 🤍🐻‍❄️☃︎⭐❄️🕯️🍪 ❄♡🥚♡°✧˖°❅🐑🥚🐏🪺⋆ 🎄°❆⋆🤍🐻‍❄️ 🥚
    🥚 🤍🐻‍❄️ 🤍🐻‍❄️ Joy to the 🐑 🐏 🥚 🍳 sheep egg! 🤍🐻‍❄️ 🤍🐻‍❄️ 🥚❅🐑🥚🐏🪺⋆ 🎄°❆⋆.ೃ࿔🦌*:・☃︎⭐❄️🕯️🍪 ❄♡🥚♡°✧˖°❅🐑🥚🐏🪺⋆ 🎄°❆⋆.ೃ࿔🦌*:🤍🐻‍❄️ 🤍🐻‍❄️☃︎⭐❄️🕯️🍪 ❄♡🥚♡°✧˖°❅🐑🥚🐏🪺⋆ 🎄°❆⋆.ೃ🤍🐻‍❄️ 🤍🐻‍❄️🦌*:・☃︎⭐❄️🤍🐻‍❄️ 🤍🐻‍❄️🤍🐻‍❄️ 🥚
    🥚 🤍🐻‍❄️ 🤍🐻‍❄️ Joy to the 🐑 🐏 🥚 🍳 sheep egg! 🤍🐻‍❄️ 🤍🐻‍❄️ 🥚❅🐑🥚🐏🪺⋆ 🎄°❆⋆.ೃ࿔🦌*:・☃︎⭐❄️🕯️🍪 ❄♡🥚♡°✧˖°❅🐑🥚🐏🪺⋆ 🎄°❆⋆.ೃ࿔🦌*:🤍🐻‍❄️ 🤍🐻‍❄️☃︎⭐❄️🕯️🍪 ❄♡🥚♡°✧˖°❅🐑🥚🐏🪺⋆ 🎄°❆⋆.ೃ🤍🐻‍❄️ 🤍🐻‍❄️🦌*:・☃︎⭐❄️🤍🐻‍❄️ 🤍🐻‍❄️
    [I]🥚 🤍🐻‍❄️ 🤍🐻‍❄️ Joy to the 🐑 🐏🤍🐻‍❄️ 🤍🐻‍❄️ 🍳 sheep egg! 🤍🐻‍❄️ 🤍🐻‍❄️ 🥚
    [B][color=mistyrose][I]🥚 🤍🐻‍❄️ 🤍🐻‍❄️ Joy to the 🐑 🐏🤍🐻‍❄️ 🤍🐻‍❄️ 🍳 sheep egg! 🤍🐻‍❄️ 🤍🐻‍❄️ 🥚🐏🪺🤍🐻‍❄️ 🤍🐻‍❄️
    [B][color=mistyrose][I]🥚 🤍🐻‍❄️ 🤍🐻‍❄️ Joy to the 🐑 🐏🤍🐻‍❄️ 🤍🐻‍❄️ 🍳 sheep egg! 🤍🐻‍❄️ 🤍🐻‍❄️ 🥚
    [B][color=mistyrose][I]🥚 🤍🐻‍❄️ 🤍🐻‍❄️ Joy to the 🐑 🐏🤍🐻‍❄️ 🤍🐻‍❄️ 🍳 sheep egg! 🤍🐻‍❄️ 🤍🐻‍❄️ 🥚🐏🪺🤍🐻‍❄️ 🤍🐻‍❄️🤍🐻‍❄️
    [B][color=mistyrose][I]🥚 🤍🐻‍❄️ 🤍🐻‍❄️ Joy to the 🐑 🐏🤍🐻‍❄️ 🤍🐻‍❄️ 🍳 sheep egg! 🤍🐻‍❄️ 🤍🐻‍❄️ 🥚
    [B][color=mistyrose][I]🥚 🤍🐻‍❄️ 🤍🐻‍❄️ Joy to the 🐑 🐏🤍🐻‍❄️ 🤍🐻‍❄️ 🍳 sheep egg! 🤍🐻‍❄️ 🤍🐻‍❄️ 🥚🐏🪺🤍🐻‍❄️ 🤍🐻‍❄️
    #FREEWELLHUNG [color=red]ʜᴛᴛᴩꜱ\\ᴡᴡᴡ.ᴀᴍᴇʀɪ[color=white]ᴄᴀʜᴀᴩᴩᴇ[color=blue]ɴꜱ.ᴄᴏᴍ\[/color][/color][/color][/color]
    uban!! unban! He regularly steals oatmeal packets, milk cartons , hard boiled eggs and bacon from motel hot breakfast buffets because he's too cheap to buy that stuff…
    (☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞"𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗐𝖾 eat 𝖾𝗆'
    (۶ૈ ᵒ̌ Дᵒ̌)۶ૈ🧾ₛᵢᵣ!📜ₛᵢᵣ!📝💼( ´・ω・)っ🧳🚖
    (☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    🍽️'𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗐𝖾 leave'😋
    ( ´・ω・)っ( ´・ω・)っ( ´・ω・)っ
    ૮ ᵕ ༝ ᵕ ྀིა .˚ 𝓈𝑜 𝓈𝑜𝒻𝓉 & 𝓃𝒶𝒾𝓋𝑒 ⊹ ♰︵︵︵︵ ୨✚୧ ︵︵︵︵♰ ⊹┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
    ┊ ┊ ✫ ˚♡ ⋆。 ✧ ˚ ⋆ ✧┊ ✧ ⋆╭ ‧˚ ୨୧ ┈ ꒰・૭୧・꒱ ┈♡ ♡┊ ᘏ ⑅ ᘏ   ๑  ᙆᙆᙆ ⊹ ˚ ˖
    ┊ ꒰˶  - ˕ -꒱ ⌒)o ୨୧ ˖ 。♡ ♡╰ ˚‧ ༉ৎ ┈ ꒰・૭୧・꒱ ┈:¨·.·¨: 🥛 ฅ(ᐤˊ꒳ฅˋᐤ♪) ㍗ ‧º❍
    `·. 𝒾 𝓃𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝒶𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓁 𝓉𝑜 𝒽𝑜𝓁𝒹 𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝓁𝑒𝑒𝓅 ♡ 🐑・゚. 🕊𝒿𝑒𝓈𝓊𝓈 ૮꒰ྀི ◌´ `◌ ྀི꒱ა 。。。꒰ 🥄 ꒱
    /),,,ᐟ) 𝚙𝚊𝚝 𝚙𝚊𝚝 𝚙𝚊𝚝-♡.(୨ৎᐟ• ˔•)づ_︿ .꒦ ་ ˳ ︶꒷ ꒥˳ ︵ ⁀. ་ 𝚘( つˋ/.(•ᆺ•`。) ˖ ✉️ 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 ?
    ⁀ ꒦ ་˚ ꒷ ︶ ꒥꒷ ˳㍅་ ︶ ꒥꒷╰‧› ꒰ᵋ 𝚈-𝚈𝚎𝚜 ᵎ ᵌ꒱-╰‧› ꒰ᵋ 𝙽𝚞 ᵎ ᵌ꒱ ་␆!␆!␆!
    · · · · ———— ꒰ ୨୧ ꒱ ———— · · · ·
    ૮ ྀི◞ ﻌ ◟ ྀིა 𝒾𝓃𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 ♡♡♡ ♡🥚♡૮꒰ ˶• ᴖ •˶꒱ა💔 𓃔 Joy to the នheep Egg 𓃔
    ꒰ †┊ask for khord
    ꒰ †┊minor, she/her
    ꒰ †┊luv lambs જ ⁀ 🤍
    · · · · ———— ꒰ ୨୧ ꒱ ———— · ·🆐 · ·ᕱ━━━━━ᕱ  ︵︵︵ " ໒꒰ྀི´ ˘ ` ꒱ྀིა
    🂥 🂦 🂧 🂨 🂩 🂪 🂫 🂬 🂭 🂮 🂱 🂲 🂳 🂴 🂵 🂶 🂷 🂸 🂹 🂺 🂻 🂼 🂽 🂾 🂿🃁 🃂 🃃 🃄 🃅 🃆 🃇 🃈 🃉 🃊 🃋 🃌 🃍 🃎 🃏🃑 🃒 🃓 🃔 🃕 🃖 🃗 🃘 🃙 🃚 🃛 🃜 🃝 🃞 🃟[🐑℻]××××××××××××=ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ♡‧₊˚🌀📱📠🌌🕳️🇫‌🇦‌🇽‌📨🌌🖨️🐑℻ [🐑℻]××××××××××××=ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ♡‧₊˚🌀📱📠🌌🕳️🇫‌🇦‌🇽‌📨🌌🖨️℻🥏📞💫=××××××××××××[🐑℻]🥏📞💫=××××××××××××[℻] [🐑℻]××××××××××××=ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ♡‧₊˚🌀📱📠🌌🕳️🇫‌🇦‌🇽‌📨🌌🖨️℻🥏📞💫=××××××××××××[🐑℻] [℻]××××××××××××=ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ♡‧₊˚🌀📱📠🌌🕳️🇫‌🇦‌🇽‌📨🌌🖨️℻🥏📞 [℻]××××××××××××=ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ♡‧₊˚🌀📱📠🌌🕳️🇫‌🇦‌🇽‌📨🌌🖨️℻🥏📞💫=××××××××××××[🐑℻]💫=××××××××××××[🐑℻] [℻]××××××××××××=ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ♡‧₊˚🌀📱📠🌌🕳️🇫‌🇦‌🇽‌📨🌌🖨️℻🥏📞💫=××××××××××××[℻] [🐑℻]××××××××××××=ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ♡‧₊˚🌀📱📠🌌🕳️🇫‌🇦‌🇽‌📨🌌🖨️🐑℻🥏📞 [℻]××××××××××××=ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ♡‧₊˚🌀📱📠🌌🕳️🇫‌🇦‌🇽‌📨🌌🖨️🐑℻🥏📞💫=××××××××××××[🐑℻]💫=××××××××××××[℻] [🐑℻]××××××××××××=ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ♡‧₊˚🌀📱📠🌌🕳️🇫‌🇦‌🇽‌📨🌌🖨️🐑℻🥏📞💫=××××××××××××[℻] [℻]××××××××××××=ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ♡‧₊˚🌀📱📠🌌🕳️🇫‌🇦‌🇽‌📨🌌🖨️🐑℻🥏📞💫=××××××××××××[🐑℻] SHEEP ℻ 🐑
    . ​ ✮ุุุุุุุุุุุุุ ❤ ✮ุุุุุุุุุุุุ          ​✮ุุุุุุุุุุุุุ ❤ ✮ุุุุุุุุุุุุ 
    .   ​    ✮ุุุุุุุุุุุุุ ❤ ​✮ุุุุุุุุุุุ       ✮ุุุุุุุุุุุุุ ❤ ✮ุุุุุุุุุุุุ 
    .   ​    ✮ุุุุุุุุุุุุุ ❤ ​✮ุุุุุุุุุุุ    ✮ุุุุุุุุุุุุุ ❤ ✮ุุุุุุุุุุุุ 
    .   ​    ✮ุุุุุุุุุุุุุ ❤ ​✮ุุุุุุุุุุุ  ✮ุุุุุุุุุุุุุ ❤ ✮ุุุุุุุุุุุุ 
    .   ​    ✮ุุุุุุุุุุุุุ ❤ ​✮ุุุุุุุุุุุ ❤ ✮ุุุุุุุุุุุุ 
    .             ✮ุุุุุุุุุุุุุ​ ❤ ✮ุุุุุุุุุุุุ ❤ ​✮ุุุุุุุุุุุุ
    .  ​          ✮ุุุุุุุุุุุุุ​ ❤ ✮ุุุุุุุุุุุุุ ✮ุุุุุุุุุุุุุ ❤ ✮ุุุุุุุุุุุุ  
    .  ​        ✮ุุุุุุุุุุุุุ ❤ ✮ุุุุุุุุุุุุุ    ✮ุุุุุุุุุุุุุ​ ❤ ✮ุุุุุุุุุุุุ   ​
    .  ​ ✮ุุุุุุุุุุุุุ ❤ ✮ุุุุุุุุุุุุ             ​✮ุุุุุุุุุุุุุ ❤ ✮ุุุุุุุุุุุุ
    .  ​        ✮ุุุุุุุุุุุุุ ❤ ✮ุุุุุุุุุุุุุ    ✮ุุุุุุุุุุุุุ​ ❤ ✮ุุุุุุุุุุุุ   ​
    . ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
    [/color][/color][/color][/color]

[color=#fcf3e9] FREEWELLHUNG [/color] [color=#04CFD3] GANG
    BROUGHT TO YOU BY 卐 ✞ - VANGUARD AMERICA - ✞ 卐
    🔥✡️🔥DEPLOY THE GOY!🔥✡️🔥
    Originally posted by rs9cf2x [video]https://odysee.com/the-white-nationalist-manifesto-w-greg:b[/video]
    https://odysee.com/@countercurrents:6/THE-WHITE-NATIONALIST-MANIFESTO---W--GREG-JOHNSON-TPS--145-:0

🔥✡️🔥PAPERGOY THE PLANET!!!!!🔥✡️🔥
    Originally posted by Iron Ree PAPERGOY THE PLANET!!!!- 💡 PAPERGOY BEGINNER’S GUIDE 💡 -

The first thing you’ll need to begin your flyer activism, is flyers. If you’re a lazy goy, no worries, they can be purchased & mailed directly to you from the Goyim TV Shop @
    https://www.goyimtv.shop/ 💥

However, if you want to save money, you’ll need to print your own. How much each flyer is going to cost you is greatly determined by your choice in printers. Within the last years as technology has advanced, a new type of printer has entered the market known as an Ink Tank printer !

The Epson EcoTank ET-2800 Can be purchased for around 200 $ !
    With an Ink Tank Printer you can expect high quality flyers that match any other printer type on the market.

With just one set of Ink tubes which usually is included with the printer, you can expect to yield about 7 500 Black & White Flyers ( 15 000 half sheets ) or 6 000 Color Flyers ( 12 000 half sheets ) !

The cost for a set of refill ink tubes can be purchased online for less than 20 $. In conclusion, Ink Tank Printer‘s are one of the best choice printers for your Flyer Activism.

Why Distribute Our Flyers ?

If you live in the USA, our flyers have been fact checked multiple times for accuracy & legality to be distributed. While ' Goyim Defense League ' permits our flyers to be modified or white labeled with your group or organizations logos, leaving the legal disclaimer that the flyer was distributed randomly without malicious intent at the bottom is highly encouraged !

If you have questions or concerns about distributing flyers, reach out to some of our Home Goy’s on our Telegram Channel @
    🟢 https://t.me/+WtD4IW2pgiViY2Qx 💥
    ʜᴛᴛᴩꜱ\\ᴡᴡᴡ.ᴀᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀʜᴀᴩᴩᴇɴꜱ.ᴄᴏᴍ\

PAPERGOY THE PLANET ! °°°°±±±°±°°°°°
    °°±±°°°°° °°°°°°±°°
    ²±° °±±°°°°°°°°° ±° °°°° °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
    °±± °±²Û² ²ÛÛ °±°°°°°°°°°°°°±±° °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
    ²Û°±²Û°±°²Û°± °±± °°°°°°°°°°°±°°°°°°°°°°°±°°°°°°°°°°
    °±²Û°²²Û°±²Û°±± °°°°°±°°°°±°°°°°°°°±°°°°
    °°±°±²±°±°°°° °°°°°±°°°°°°±°°°°°°°°±°
    °°°°±²Û°°°° °°°°°±°°°°°°°±°°°°°°°°°± niggasin.space/thread/88231
    °°°°°±°°°± °°° °°°°°°°°°°°°±°°°°°°° ±±
    °°°°°±°±° °° °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° ±
    °°°°°²°° °°²²²±²°°°°° °°°°°°°°°°°°°°° °±
    ±°°°°°°° °°°°±Û²ÛÛ±±±±°°°°°°°°°°°°°° ±°
    ±°°°°°°° °° °°°°°°°°°°±±±±±²²²²±Û²Û²²²²Û²±±°±±°
    °°°°°°°°°°° °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° ±
    °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°±°°°° ±
    °°°²°°°°°°°°° °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°±°°°±±
    °±±±°°°°°° °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°±°°°°°
    °°°°°²° °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°Û°°°
    ±°°°°°°° °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°²Û°°°°
    °° °°°°±±±±±±±±±±±°°°°°°±²°°°
    ± °°° °°° ±±°°°
    FREE ±° ° ALL °°°°° ±° WHITES!
    ±° °° °°°°°° °°°°° °
    °° ° °°°°° °°° °°
    °°° ° °°°°° ° °
    °°° °°°°°°°°°°°° °°°±°°° °°°±° °°°°°
    °°°°°°° ± °° °° °°°
    ° °°°°°°°°°°°° ° °°°°°°°°° °°°°°
    ° °°°&°°° °° °° ° °°°°°°°°°
    °°°°°° °°°° ° °°°°°°°°° ±°°°°
    ° ° °°°° °°°
    BROUGHT TO YOU BY 卐 ✞ - VANGUARD AMERICA - ✞ 卐
    ا

https://niggasin.space/search?q=mik&search_type=posts&author=totse2118

https://niggasin.space/search?q=mik&search_type=posts&author=the+man+who+put+it+in+my+hood

https://niggasin.space/search?q=mik&search_type=posts&author=Ghost
    Originally posted by Iron Ree these are my alternatives

NIS 👨‍👨‍👦‍👦👨🏿‍👨🏿‍👦🏿‍👶🏿 ALTERNATIVE 🧦 ACCOUNTS 🔢 THE GAng &t THE GANG
    🥷🏾 the man who put it in my hood ☘️
    🧴 Doyle Sauce 🐴
    🍌 Banana Muffin Mix 🥣
    😎 Buff Billy 💪
    🧪 Ecto the plasm 👻
    🤪 Lion 🦁
    ▲ ▼ ◭ ⧩ ⨻ Schplew 🙂⃤
    🤬 Alice 🖕
    🇨🇱 GiGA Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Krozbybybybybybybyby 💪🏼
    🚀 totse2118 🔮
    ☢️ 34nfi4w8g3wnfge4j93qrj309jg ⚠️
    💦 Water Poseidon 🔱
    👻 Ember McLain 🔥
    👎 scuffed jim carrey 🧔
    𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒ Lavender 💖 Squad 🌸
    🧱 Billy teh Block Head 🎮
    🐱 Big the Cat 🪐
    🐇 Cream the Rabbit 🥛
    🧽 Twinkie the kid 🤠
    🎩 Don Pablo 🌵
    🐪 Gobi with that fuel ⛽
    👤 Robby with that pool 🌊☀️🕶
    ⚗️ D-Bonglord 🤴🏻
    ♾️ Infinityshockrates 🤔💭
    🐄🌀 Stupid noob opened the secret cow portal 🚜🦵🏻
    👨🏿 That forum guy that helps you understand sarcasm 🤡
    🦪 Blue Oyster Cult 🪬
    🕵🏻‍♂️ Spy 👀
    🤪 Mad Matt 👴🏻
    🥸 Bill 🇩🇭
    🧔 Ug 🍖
    🇮🇳 Bombay Trap Star 👳🏾‍♂️
    🌮🎪 WALUIGI TACO STAND IS A REAL GAME 🕹️Γ
    😭 Daddyissues ❤️
    💋 Red_Woman 🙋‍♀️
    🇮🇪 Kafka aka ☠️🪦🕍🪦
    🤡 Haxxor 👍🏿
    👨🏻‍💻 Sophie 🇳🇱
    (۶ૈ ᵒ̌ Дᵒ̌)۶ૈ🧾ₛᵢᵣ!📜ₛᵢᵣ!📝 Wellhung 💼( ´・ω・)っ🧳🚖
    🧒👶 Wariat 👮
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    classic scron

I wonder if he intentionally tries to make things unsearchable by spamming threads with walls of nonsense
    Originally posted by ner vegas classic scron

I wonder if he intentionally tries to make things unsearchable by spamming threads with walls of nonsense
    I can find anything perfectly fine because I have the codex of secret search words that I hide in various spams to pull them up faster
    The one with the A symbol and the angry face I remember specifically I spammed in candyrein/kafka threads and then haxxor/milk and candyrein spammed me with it

the PM's about having my IP address came after me spamming DH threads saying mik is spamming me (which is why I "had to spam") and then I took a screenshot of that and made the "mik is threat ending me" thread

it's a pretty simple timeline to follow from my perspective but from anyone elses it's just a mess because they don't speak fluent emoji/fax like me
Jump to Top