User Controls

From the makers of the idea of screaming "HE"S GOT A GUN!" at arresting officers comes a new idea with even more potential

Bradley Black Hole
    Folks I think yelling "I'M GONNA KILL YOU." at random people and objects might be 2024 new brad idea

when was the last time u had someone just get in your face and yell they're gonna kill you?

WHy aren't more people doing this?

People got all these YouTube pranks coming up online why not do the "I'm gonna kill you" prank on some people on the street

Discuss.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Iron Ree African Astronaut [my flyspeck near-blind refund]
    PWANKED!!!!
    Iron Ree African Astronaut [my flyspeck near-blind refund]
    Originally posted by Bradley when was the last time u had someone just get in your face and yell they're gonna kill you?

Every time I walk past the YMCA
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    This is my favorite

RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Run
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley Folks I think yelling "I'M GONNA KILL YOU." at random people and objects might be 2024 new brad idea

when was the last time u had someone just get in your face and yell they're gonna kill you?

WHy aren't more people doing this?

People got all these YouTube pranks coming up online why not do the "I'm gonna kill you" prank on some people on the street

Discuss.

because that is considered a threat that can be legally and physically responded to
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Solstice This is my favorite

that is totally and completely staged
    Go to an extremely busy place that serves food and take a shit on the floor, they sometimes will have to shut down the entire operation.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Solstice Go to an extremely busy place that serves food and take a shit on the floor, they sometimes will have to shut down the entire operation.

They don't just clean it up?
Jump to Top