User Controls

I've had a candy bar in the freezer now for 12 hours

Iron Ree African Astronaut [my flyspeck near-blind refund]
    that feel when that feel when you forget a candy bar in the freezer and it becomes supercold
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    b
    r
    e
    j a w
    k
    e
    r
    this is gonna be delicious
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    I put a bottle of wine in the freezer yesterday and nearly forgot about it. It was cold, but hadn't started to freeze.
    nothing like a exploded freezer pop to start the day
    I put a Four Loko in the freezer once to get cold and left it in there too long and it turned into slush, it was too thick to pour out the mouth of the can so I had to cut into it with a knife and eat it with a spoon.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Iron Ree that feel when that feel when you forget a candy bar in the freezer and it becomes supercold

I like that a lot too
    Originally posted by Solstice I put a Four Loko in the freezer once to get cold and left it in there too long and it turned into slush, it was too thick to pour out the mouth of the can so I had to cut into it with a knife and eat it with a spoon.

I like that
    infinityshock Black Hole
    who else keeps severed heads in their freezer
    I did it again fuys
    Bradley Black Hole
    Is that candy bar called a Henry Z! or some shit?
    ye
Jump to Top