User Controls

Got a job as a police officer in Haiti.

Bradley Black Hole
    Folks they said I can start as soon as I can move down there, they don't care I can't speak Creole, possess a firearm, or have a passport they just want white men to come down there and fill in their police force and fill up their women.

I can't wait, the job is 1.38$ an hour but the standard of living is different over there so this is considered da very high paying job.

I'm starting my training soon.
    Bradley Black Hole
    I think being a Haitian police officer will be great for my self esteem and pride.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley I think being a Haitian police officer will be great for my self esteem and pride.

I hear they eat a lot of meat down there.

In solidarity with other haitian cops you should rename yourself...'spit roast'
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Iron Ree African Astronaut [my flyspeck near-blind refund]
    there are no police there they are real anarchists that believe in decentralized economy. In 20 years we will see a post banking post state experiment lived in full

The way I see it there are two fractions in Haiti right now, I call one side the "Slave Apologists" they are the ones that believe a state should exist and the UN and white countries should foot the bill and solve all their problems and that they shouldn't take responsibility for their own country, just bail us out and make us first world!

another side is the Statists, they just want power for the sake of power and they are the weakest group in the country and nobody wants to give them power just out of spite, also corruption. These people are most likely to be chosen by the world powers to run the country, because they don't expect the world bank and first world nations to bail them out, but their chances of holding power are slim to none.

The third and final fraction is the anarchist gangsters, the ones that free the prisons, cut internet lines, blow up gas stations, pollute the water supply on purpose and close the ports. Barbeque is part of this fraction. These people are considered terrorists by everyone else and are a power check for all other fractions because it's made up of common poor people and organized criminals along with political radicals

As long as the slave apologists and statists keep expecting money from either the international community or taxes from their own country, the third fraction will continue to fight them. These people want no money from anyone, they are destroying their own country on purpose so no other group can hold power and keep the gravy chain for rich corrupt elites to use their country as a piggy bank
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bradley I think being a Haitian police officer will be great for my self esteem and pride.

A heroic and slow and painful death is good for your pride, yes
    The only good cops are Christopher Dorner and Barbecue
    also the fed who shot MLK, philandering no good nigger
Jump to Top