User Controls

The only thing I really wonder

Warcry Space Nigga
    is what do those girls do when they get older who are esocrts or slel pics of their laundere and feet and themsleves say they hit 40 hwere od they get a job with no experience then? im in as imila rboat i mean if an industry falls like mine due to ai i cant get a job amnywhere same i imagine wtih them”
    Bradley Black Hole
    They continue engaging in sex work for less money until they're so unattractive that they go into their ultimate calling: waitress/serving work.

What is your industry? You mean the art work?
    Warcry Space Nigga
    yea but to egt into service work or waitressing you gotta satrt like as a barmaid or some shit or have experience or know the owner right? they wont hire someone wihtout a resume?
    Warcry Space Nigga
    im thinking of just getting a random job but literally i have no experience except white colalr work esp her ein poland. maybe use some agency or manpwoer? but i hate being locke dindoors in some warehosue like amazon.
    infinityshock Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by Warcry is what do those girls do when they get older who are esocrts or slel pics of their laundere and feet and themsleves say they hit 40 hwere od they get a job with no experience then? im in as imila rboat i mean if an industry falls like mine due to ai i cant get a job amnywhere same i imagine wtih them”

suck dick

niggers dont care what a whore looks like when theyre paying in crackrock shards
    Originally posted by Warcry im thinking of just getting a random job but literally i have no experience except white colalr work esp her ein poland. maybe use some agency or manpwoer? but i hate being locke dindoors in some warehosue like amazon.

take a job as a gimp

it doesnt pay well but you get fucked in the ass on a regular basis
    Warcry Space Nigga
    dude why dont these polish kids or teens suck dick for money or drugs here in ldoz instead of running away from dudes jsut saying hi or how is your day going?
    Originally posted by Warcry dude why dont these polish kids or teens suck dick for money or drugs here in ldoz instead of running away from dudes jsut saying hi or how is your day going?

ive been asking you that every day. i offer to pay you to suck my cock...or even stick it in your asshole the way you like so much

stop playing hard to get
    Warcry Space Nigga
    I don’t run like them tho but I’m not gay bro nor a drug addict nor desperate for money either.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Warcry yea but to egt into service work or waitressing you gotta satrt like as a barmaid or some shit or have experience or know the owner right? they wont hire someone wihtout a resume?

to be a waitress? Bro if u just walk in there and tell them you speak the native language of that country and can read and write you're in. You need no skills. Bonus points if you're gay and friendly or female and pretty.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Warcry dude why dont these polish kids or teens suck dick for money or drugs here in ldoz instead of running away from dudes jsut saying hi or how is your day going?

They do you're just really creepy probably and they don't realize you're gonna pay them for sex they just think you wanna "talk" and "cuddle" and 'watch movies at my pad' they just wanna suck dick, get money and leave not be your friend/sex dungeon occupant.
    Warcry Space Nigga
    how do i tell them this tho i mean or get across i want this. i doubt im as creepy as most of their customer sor msot old dudes who gof or kids or teens for paid blowjobs bro. Looka t the images in victoreian england how those dudes looked with those girls.
    Warcry Space Nigga
    maybe the underaged hookers think im too young ro good looking to be a potential customer?
    Originally posted by Warcry maybe the underaged hookers think im too young ro good looking to be a potential customer?

Stfu and suck my cock for a rupee you whiny little whore
    Warcry Space Nigga
    maybe instead of just trying to egt to know themf irst earn trust so they offer and being friendly or evens aying hello i should just egt to the point right there on the street in the ghetto her ehuh as long as no one is around or looking be like do you know how to make ice cream i got some cash on me and how much?
    Warcry Space Nigga
    im afraid thats like attempt or somehting if they run to their parent slol or dont want to be in some facbeook post about them looking for some guy.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Warcry how do i tell them this tho i mean or get across i want this. i doubt im as creepy as most of their customer sor msot old dudes who gof or kids or teens for paid blowjobs bro. Looka t the images in victoreian england how those dudes looked with those girls.

as soon as you meet a teen ask them if they want some money and then grab your penis, make sure they know it's penis for money
    Bradley Black Hole
    How many zoloty would I have to pay you to sexually assault David on cam?
    Originally posted by Warcry maybe instead of just trying to egt to know themf irst earn trust so they offer and being friendly or evens aying hello i should just egt to the point right there on the street in the ghetto her ehuh as long as no one is around or looking be like do you know how to make ice cream i got some cash on me and how much?

Stfu and squirm around like a good little whore while I stuff your asshole with my cock and your mouth with an entire rupee.
Jump to Top