User Controls

Reverse Psychology

Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Mashlehash jumped the fence at the Sherpaville pool.
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I liked that game
    Pete Green African Astronaut
    Explain thread
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Pete Green Explain thread

Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Sorry, Pete. I'm communicating in code with my fellow FVEY agents. Obviously.

I've been permitted by my direct superior to give you that much of an explanation, but I can't exactly explain the code itself to you for reasons which I think are... fairly self-explanatory? Like, it'd be pretty stupid to communicate in code and then explain how to decode the code.
    Originally posted by Meikai Sorry, Pete. I'm communicating in code with my fellow FVEY agents. Obviously.

I've been permitted by my direct superior to give you that much of an explanation, but I can't exactly explain the code itself to you for reasons which I think are… fairly self-explanatory? Like, it'd be pretty stupid to communicate in code and then explain how to decode the code.

if it were self explanatory it woudnt need to be coded or decoded?
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Pete Green if it were self explanatory it woudnt need to be coded or decoded?

The reason for why I can't tell you how to decode a coded message not intended for your eyes should be self-explanatory. The message itself is obviously not.
    Originally posted by Meikai The reason for why I can't tell you how to decode a coded message not intended for your eyes should be self-explanatory. The message itself is obviously not.

THATS NOT WHAT YOU SAID ORIGINALLY. NOW IS IT?
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Pete Green THATS NOT WHAT YOU SAID ORIGINALLY. NOW IS IT?

I said "I can't explain the code itself" because "it'd be pretty stupid to communicate in code and then explain how to decode the code". It's... exactly what I said originally now isn't it?
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Literally just used it ….
    CandyRein Black Hole
    😂😂😂😂
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Meikai Mashlehash jumped the fence at the Sherpaville pool.

At least it wasn't the shark
    infinityshock Black Hole
    infinityshock Black Hole

infinityshock Black Hole
    infinityshock Black Hole
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Oooops…I did it again ❤️😇
    infinityshock Black Hole
    infinityshock Black Hole

Jump to Top