User Controls

Hi i am Dr. Sophie and i will ne your psychologist for the evening.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Wanna' bet i do a better job than Enter.

EDIT: Except at grammar, lel thread title typo.
    Psychoanalyse me pls
    Originally posted by reject Psychoanalyse me pls

You don't post a lot about your personal life so it's hard. I know you do drugs, what are you escaping from reject? Is it your own inadequacy? Are you not satisfied with your life? Does society feel somehow foreign to you? Why is that? You consider yourself a bad person, why?
    1) Poor choices in life leading to few options and doing fuck all with my life even tho I have slightly higher than average intelligence (but still quite dumb compared to most people here).

2+3+4) Yes and yes and yes.

5) Because I'm morally poor and don't give a shit about people unless they provide a benefit to me or I can use them to my advantage. Stopped talking to someone because one of their family members died and I just really couldn't be arsed trying to console them or help them through grief.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    u think u ar special
    Originally posted by reject 1) Poor choices in life leading to few options and doing fuck all with my life even tho I have slightly higher than average intelligence (but still quite dumb compared to most people here).

I happened to estimate your intelligence as somewhat above average as well so i would say that is correct. Remember a psychologist helps so i'm gonna' try to help k?

Originally posted by reject 2+3+4) Yes and yes and yes.

So you feel inadequate and not satisfied with your life, yet you seem to have the intelligence to be able to change your situation. Why don't you. If you feel like there is an external force preventing you from doing so please try to explain how and why this happens.

Originally posted by reject 5) Because I'm morally poor and don't give a shit about people unless they provide a benefit to me or I can use them to my advantage.

Yet you recognize this is bad, do you feel it is bad because of what society thinks or does it feel bad but it's easier to not just give a shit? I would reckon it's easier to not give a shit and be emotionally detached correct? What do you think would happen if you were less emotionally detached?

Originally posted by reject Stopped talking to someone because one of their family members died and I just really couldn't be arsed trying to console them or help them through grief.

Try to remember it's not your job to console anyone, perhaps the reason you broke off the relationship is because you didn't like the feeling of being obligated to console the person.
    analize my bro
    Originally posted by thelittlestnigger analize my bro

I'd feel you'd get defensive about sharing any deeply emotional experiences or exploring them here.
    say that shit again and ill fucking kill you
    bling bling Dark Matter
    responde
    bling bling Dark Matter
    does is addiction hedredatory
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by thelittlestnigger analize my bro

Diagnosis: Nigger
    Originally posted by Sophie I happened to estimate your intelligence as somewhat above average as well so i would say that is correct. Remember a psychologist helps so i'm gonna' try to help k?

So you feel inadequate and not satisfied with your life, yet you seem to have the intelligence to be able to change your situation. Why don't you. If you feel like there is an external force preventing you from doing so please try to explain how and why this happens.

Yet you recognize this is bad, do you feel it is bad because of what society thinks or does it feel bad but it's easier to not just give a shit? I would reckon it's easier to not give a shit and be emotionally detached correct? What do you think would happen if you were less emotionally detached?

Try to remember it's not your job to console anyone, perhaps the reason you broke off the relationship is because you didn't like the feeling of being obligated to console the person.

General lethargy because what's the point. Guna be dead soon, and if I'm not I can engineer it so I will be, thus doing anything with my life is a wasted endeavour.

I feel it is bad because society says it is and because I wouldn't want to be treated that way, except I feel in the past that I have so fuck everyone and I don't keep "friends" anymore because everyone just uses everyone else but it shouldn't be that way, it just is.

I broke it off because I really couldn't be arsed dealing with someone crying or whining or looking for sympathy when all I want is my dick wet
    Really though dood. I would be interested in an analysis.
    Originally posted by reject General lethargy because what's the point. Guna be dead soon, and if I'm not I can engineer it so I will be, thus doing anything with my life is a wasted endeavour.

Are you terminally ill? If not your logic is flawed. If there truly is no hope, why haven't you killed yourself yet? It's all a wasted endeavor anyway right? I think, there is still hope and i think you think that as well. See, the thing is, no one is going to give you a better life. You're going to have to work for it. Sure it's easier to not do it, say fuck the world and everyone in it and just waste away doing drugs and whatever the fuck but clearly this isn't doing anything to make your life any better. You have the power to change your life, you can still think: fuck everyone, i'm gonna' make my life better no matter what.

Originally posted by reject I feel it is bad because society says it is and because I wouldn't want to be treated that way, except I feel in the past that I have so fuck everyone and I don't keep "friends" anymore because everyone just uses everyone else but it shouldn't be that way, it just is.

Really, everyone just uses everyone else. Do you think it entertains me to try and help you? It's pretty hard actually trying to think of the right thing to say.

Originally posted by reject I broke it off because I really couldn't be arsed dealing with someone crying or whining or looking for sympathy when all I want is my dick wet

Dude, she was emotionally vulnerable you should have pounded that pussy while you had the chance.
    Originally posted by thelittlestnigger Really though dood. I would be interested in an analysis.

I wouldn't know where to start. I am not actually a psychologist, you can tell me your mental problems and i will try to make you see how you can solve them. That's the best i can do.

Let me tell you the general feel i get from you. You are a smart guy, with strong convictions. You've been through some shit. I get the feeling also you are never 100% yourself. All everyone ever gets to see are reflections. Like shards of a broken mirror, showing bits and pieces of your true self depending on the situation.

And that is some poetic shit right there.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Sophie Let me tell you the general feel i get from you. You are a smart guy, with strong convictions. You've been through some shit. I get the feeling also you are never 100% yourself. All everyone ever gets to see are reflections. Like shards of a broken mirror, showing bits and pieces of your true self depending on the situation.

And that is some poetic shit right there.

Pretty accurate. I have been shadows of myself so long I dont know if there is a real me inside. Or if there ever was.
    Originally posted by thelittlestnigger Pretty accurate. I have been shadows of myself so long I dont know if there is a real me inside. Or if there ever was.

I sense a great sadness in you young one. I think at the end of the day we're all a bunch of depressed faggots in space :/
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Tell me about myself.
    Originally posted by Open Your Mind Tell me about myself.

What would you like to know.
Jump to Top