User Controls

I miss being 16.

Okay, high school fucking sucked balls, but I miss the insanity and stress of it. I was so young and naive and the world was my oyster. Now I'm just a depressed piece of shit sitting on the computer, smelling his own farts. I'm not even posting on a real forum.
    I bet you never talked to anyone
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    ^^^
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    I miss being 15, because atleast when I was being a lazy depressed drug addicted shit I was smoking top tier spice all the time and doing psychedelics while posting on a shitty forum instead of reading a NA book snorting lines of kidiot stims

My 15 year old self would fucking beat the shit out of me now for even considering anything related to anything unrelated to drug pharmacology especially 12 steps into oblivs
    I was sober and skipped school to troll the internet all day and play vidya. Not much has changed.
    AFJ Houston
    Being an adult fucking sucks. Period.

Ignorance IS bliss. ....because the more shit you know, the more stressed out and/or depressed you become.
    I see so much coulda shoulda woulda.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    not really, more just 'life was better back then, even if everything was the same'
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    me, I kinda miss caring about things.
    Duke Zion Tuskegee Airman
    I miss being 17, driving around all night snorting coke. I wasn't scared of shit back then now I am 30 and I can't take drugs like I used to if I want to live much longer
    I feel like my brain is bleeding
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Ignorance IS bliss. ….because the more shit you know, the more stressed out and/or depressed you become.

"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief."
    Arms Merchant Yung Blood
    I feel like my brain is bleeding

Your brain and my ass hole finally have something in common.
    I miss being 16 because I fucked 12 year olds and made the news for a sex assault once
    I thought you were talking about your IQ before the head injuries.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Okay, high school fucking sucked balls, but I miss the insanity and stress of it. I was so young and naive and the world was my oyster. Now I'm just a depressed piece of shit sitting on the computer, smelling his own farts. I'm not even posting on a real forum.

lol, I still smell my own farts and sit on my computer , but I do other things, I honestly did hate high school, but being an adult sucks as well.

What I did like about being 16 was everything felt so new, and I felt totally edgy , and was doing drugs and flirting with girls for the first time.
    It was so much fun.

I don't really like doing drugs nearly as much and I don't like girls nearly as much. When I was that age I would skateboard with friends and listen to the dead kennedys and tell my parents to suck a dick and smoke a lot weed.

Now I don't skateboard anymore, I don't have any friends, I have a daughter, and I don't really do many drugs anymore.

Yeah I really do miss being 16
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I miss being 16 because I fucked 12 year olds and made the news for a sex assault once

I guess thats cool , best I ever did was have sex with a 14 year old girl (my first gf) when I was 16/17, and I did take a bunch of pictures on a polaroid camera of my dick inside of her, I was a real edge lord when I was 16, I lost my virginity by coming over to her house after school and putting a knife up to her throat, basically her mom came home and we left, went and tried to have sex inside of a house that was being sold, that didnt work.. so we eventually had sex in uncharted suburban territory.

Some of my best memories was during the summer I would go smoke weed with my friend in a tunnel, and I'd ride my bike home, steal some bourbon from my parents, and go lay in my yard and listen to ween/ sonic youth on my cd walkman in the sun. Things were so pure back then.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I miss the "now i'm a robot ask me anything" ENTER threads.

lucky SOB
Jump to Top