User Controls

Pole at gave me bubbles

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    infinityshock Black Hole
    This is what you get for listening to that hack.

Wait till you find out what else he gave you.

Next time make him wear a rubber
    Iron Ree African Astronaut [my flyspeck near-blind refund]
    I took life advice from DH'ers and now i'm 40 years old stuck in a rut and quit the forum in a huff because someone said something mean about my KING Joe Brandon!! lmao
    Bradley Black Hole
    I thought bubbles was gonna be a cute guy you just met
    Originally posted by Iron Ree I took life advice from DH'ers and now i'm 40 years old stuck in a rut and quit the forum in a huff because someone said something mean about my KING Joe Brandon!! lmao

wish I could thahnks this
    The bubbles happen because the paint can't stick properly, which means the surface was not properly prepared before painting.
    it was probably just the micro-hebrews living in your walls
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I thought we were over this already,, remember when you accused me of making dust all over ur house. you shoulda been done,, and now I see you with a 4" roller. you prolly should have called me before fuckin up to get the low down proper.
    you fucked up every way possible.
    9" roller with 1/2" nap big roller pan, sheetrock mud thinned down so it will roll out flat but still 1/4" thick that way you can judge the flatness across the whole wall and back roll till it looks good, then ur gonna have to sand the fuk out of it to get rid of texture, look out for dust, I don't remember tellin you pink but ayways that was my last tid bit of advice from me u will get. fukin dumbass
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by POLECAT I thought we were over this already,, remember when you accused me of making dust all over ur house.

LMAO

polecat is working with the jedis to dust your house, don't listen to him he's gonna dust you!!! WATCH OUT
    I came back to say it is actually looking really good and how happy I am but I see Polecat decided to fling hate shit my way.
    I was just joking brother. Hope all is well up the hill.
    Best to use a large sponge in warm water to sand plaster. Comes out super smooth.
    I'm going to give it a second coat of primer.
Jump to Top