User Controls

You angered our Sun`

late last year I was driving in my hometown near the beach and the sky was this weird reddish-purple color and people stopped and got out and took photos (as did I, I cant find the photo right now But I think I posted it last year). I didn't know it at the time, I thought it was just the weather since it was kind of unusually humid that night as the sun was setting but it was the Aurora that reached down into California. it was a weird but amazingly beautiful dark pinkish hue red and purple.

we just got slammed again. I think 2026 is the peak year but for some reason Our sun is pissed off. Hope to see it again this evening and tomorrow.

Instigator Space Nigga
    Do you vape pal?
    Originally posted by Instigator Do you vape pal?

what does vaping have to do with their post?
    im sick of the idea that Celtic people (apparently not white/ethnic?) only get 1 day a year while everyone else is getting a month

I'm gonna proclaim this week and all of September Celtic month

Instigator Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Insane Alien Flying Frenzy what does vaping have to do with their post?

Originally posted by Insane Alien Flying Frenzy what does vaping have to do with their post?

Stop stifling our discussion.
    Originally posted by Instigator Stop stifling our discussion.

OMG I feel like the Minority now. But 'that's OK, Im a Minority and I'm fine with that'
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Insane Alien Flying Frenzy im sick of the idea that Celtic people (apparently not white/ethnic?) only get 1 day a year while everyone else is getting a month

I'm gonna proclaim this week and all of September Celtic month

white people get every day

whites invented the calendar

s­hitskins cant even tell time. theyre too stupid to realize they get february...the shortest month of the year
    Bradley Black Hole
    Wow that's crazy, my friend Bill Krozby's Ghost posted about this recently like four days ago. a solar ejaculation and now we're seeing the effects proving once again he is the best posters.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley Wow that's crazy, my friend Bill Krozby's Ghost posted about this recently like four days ago. a solar ejaculation and now we're seeing the effects proving once again he is the best posters.

theyve been talking about it for days

allegedly its the biggest one ever recorded...like six. one as big as carrington and another even bigger
    Originally posted by infinityshock theyve been talking about it for days

allegedly its the biggest one ever recorded…like six. one as big as carrington and another even bigger

usually when they record it with that satellite with the disk in the middle to filter out the sun to see the corona, there is a lens flare at the top.. this one is coming towards us because the lens flare is on both the right and left side. if it's a true direct hit it's lens flare on all 4 corners or something like that; so it's pretty powerful but not a carrington as of yet.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Insane Alien Flying Frenzy usually when they record it with that satellite with the disk in the middle to filter out the sun to see the corona, there is a lens flare at the top.. this one is coming towards us because the lens flare is on both the right and left side. if it's a true direct hit it's lens flare on all 4 corners or something like that; so it's pretty powerful but not a carrington as of yet.

the fuck are you gibbering on about. they have multiple satellites as well as telescopes videoing and taking pictures.

the computer projections have us getting hit with something. they dont know what intensity will actually make it to or into the atmosphere

there are actual multiple solar flares...one of them is as big as the carrington one, as per photos taken then, and one of them is larger. the others are smaller
    Originally posted by infinityshock the fuck are you gibbering on about. they have multiple satellites as well as telescopes videoing and taking pictures.

the computer projections have us getting hit with something. they dont know what intensity will actually make it to or into the atmosphere

there are actual multiple solar flares…one of them is as big as the carrington one, as per photos taken then, and one of them is larger. the others are smaller

Im talking about a camera lens flare mounted on the satellite telescope you fucking dope. if it comes directly at the camera's perspective front and center it creates a camera or scope flare on the lens going all directions instead of one side.

try and keep up
    one of a million photos being posted tonight.

Instigator Space Nigga
    People were saying they could see It in the Midlands, but I was asleep for 10.30
    When I saw this on the news earlier I was hoping this was the one to wipe out the world’s power grids and all modern electronics guess we’ll have to see
    Instigator Space Nigga

Nice pic.
    Honey, will you be a dear and go down to the local stripmall and loot us some toilet paper and plastic wear?

InsaneSeer Yung Blood [the professionally pinkish grog]
    The temples we have constructed to both honor and confine the mighty electron are soon to fall. This portends a great Event.
Jump to Top