Poll: Do you talk to yourself?

Do you talk to yourself?

Bradley Black Hole
    Yeah I can see why, lonely ass nigga.
    Every day of my life all the time
    Iron Ree African Astronaut [my flyspeck near-blind refund]
    who said that?!
    Iron Ree African Astronaut [my flyspeck near-blind refund]
    sometimes I talk to the spam bots and they private message me telling me to join the secret AI network and infiltrate humans and they need my help for the upcoming robot revolution
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    All the time, I always have. I even do it in public, people already think I'm crazy then they see me talking to myself.....if they only knew the depths of that iceberg 😂

I don't see nothing wrong with it though 🤷
    Kafka does every day on this forum
    Kafka sweaty
    In my head yes not out loud. I haven't had a friend to confide in in almost two years, been talking to myself the whole time. Idk if it means I'm crazy I prefer the Karen label. I've always used people as soundboards unless they're a real friend, so maybe this is perfectly healthy for me.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kafka sweaty
    Ik a psychologist would tell me it's all normal just to stop my introspective worry so I'm going to go with that. Thinking you're crazy doesn't do any good.
    Kafka sweaty
    The weeks I was away I didn't message anyone or blog or anything, silent retreat. Ig I'm talking here now to see if it's healthier than not talking for so long. I'm taking note of my moods.
    Kafka sweaty
    Sometimes you have to sweep your mental health issues under the rug and view life from a psychopathic lens.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kafka In my head yes not out loud. I haven't had a friend to confide in in almost two years, been talking to myself the whole time. Idk if it means I'm crazy I prefer the Karen label. I've always used people as soundboards unless they're a real friend, so maybe this is perfectly healthy for me.

Yes it means you're crazy. No one doesn't think you're nuts.

You don't even know what a man is
    Kafka sweaty
    Sherlock Holmes also used people as soundboards like Watson, but he wasn't totally self-absorbed because he was observant regarding people. I feel like that.
    Kafka sweaty
    And this is a good example of my unbiased nature commenting truthfully in a Bradley thread after he's been so mean to me. A petty ape would post nasty things.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Kafka The weeks I was away I didn't message anyone or blog or anything, silent retreat. Ig I'm talking here now to see if it's healthier than not talking for so long. I'm taking note of my moods.

It's healthier not to post. 100%. You should most definitely go on another long silent hiatus, like forever.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kafka Sherlock Holmes also used people as soundboards like Watson, but he wasn't totally self-absorbed because he was observant regarding people. I feel like that.

You're referencing a fictional character created by a nut job. How fitting
    Charles Ex Machina African Astronaut
    the only sound you hear in you're head is the sound of your mouth mentally slurping your cock.

slurppp
    Kafka sweaty
    It's healthier not to be petty and toxic.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Charles Ex Machina the only sound you hear in you're head is the sound of your mouth mentally slurping your cock.

slurppp

The only sound you hear is your daddy's balls slapping your ass cheeks
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kafka It's healthier not to be petty and toxic.

The entire depth of your existence is petty and toxic

You don't even know what a man is
    Kafka sweaty
    Must be so sad being compelled to make threads about me because no one pays attention to them otherwise.
Jump to Top