User Controls

Songs you hate with a passion

Iron Ree African Astronaut [my flyspeck near-blind refund]
    For me it's the "You make my dreams come true" I hear it ALL THE FUCKING TIME, that song is good for about 5 seconds (the part used in ads) and every other part is the worst thing I ever heard in my life and it just goes ON AND ON and gets WORSE like the part where it slows down for a shitty solo and then STOPS so it can start back at the "good part" and then GET SLOWLY WORSE AGAIN??? FUCKING KILL ME NOW. I instantly hate any person that listens to that song.

Another one is the "down the barrel of a gun" song. When I hear that shit i'm like NOPE get it the FUCK away from me. It's just repeating the same wonky parts over and over DOWN THE BARREL OF A GUN and then goes into a retard anthem with a beat that makes me envision a retarded down syndrome fat kid in braces running around going "DEERRR DURRRR!!!! HUERRRRRD!!!!!!! UEREERRR!!!!" like the kind of song you play every year at the award ceremony for the special olympics. It sounds like a "retard anthem" I just can't hear it as anything else but these songs are almost universally liked by normal people especially really positive types and normally I like pretty much any kind of music but THOSE SPECIFIC TWO SONGS just get me every time in the worst possible way.

Am I crazy or do you have any songs like this that just make you go feral?
Jump to Top