User Controls

Maybe it would be

Warcry Space Nigga
    easier for me if I was born in a different time like victorian england or victorian europe dont you guys think?
    Warcry Space Nigga
    for some people it may be worse but for me?
    Warcry Space Nigga
    „ In 1875, the age of consent, which had remained at 12 since 1285, was raised to 13, partly as a result of concerns about child prostitution. This meant that young girls were preyed upon by older men and forced into lives of prostitution and crime in order to survive day to day. At the same time, children over the age of 7 were deemed responsible for their criminal actions and so many were convicted when caught and sentenced to harsh punishments including whipping, imprisonment with adults, transportation, and even execution.”
    https://underlockandkeyljmu.wordpress.com/2019/01/16/prostitution-and-pick-pocketing-the-bona-fide-truth-behind-oliver-twist/#respond
    Warcry Space Nigga
    like i said almost the entir ehistoyr everything it was 12 and normal not evemf rowned upon till way late into our history.
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    you'd probably be one of those kids who had to collect piss and dogshit to sell to tanners
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Warcry Space Nigga
    so why do u guys make such a big deal about it?
    Warcry Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Warcry „ In 1875, the age of consent, which had remained at 12 since 1285, was raised to 13, partly as a result of concerns about child prostitution. This meant that young girls were preyed upon by older men and forced into lives of prostitution and crime in order to survive day to day. At the same time, children over the age of 7 were deemed responsible for their criminal actions and so many were convicted when caught and sentenced to harsh punishments including whipping, imprisonment with adults, transportation, and even execution.”
    https://underlockandkeyljmu.wordpress.com/2019/01/16/prostitution-and-pick-pocketing-the-bona-fide-truth-behind-oliver-twist/#respond

everything i ever done had nothing to do with forcing anyone into prostitution so everything i ever done and you mtoherfucker smake such a big deal about wasnt evena. concern almost all human hsitory and the ages too were even legal.
    Iron Ree African Astronaut [my flyspeck near-blind refund]
    Originally posted by Warcry easier for me if I was born in a different time like victorian england or victorian europe dont you guys think?

Originally posted by Iron Ree That just proves how fucked up OP is if it's natural and normal human nature like he claims then that means people in victorian 1900's didn't go around thinking "Hmm I want to legally be around these children NO SEX NO TOUCHING JUST TALKING SO ITS PERFECTLY LEGAL!!"
    Originally posted by Warcry everything i ever done had nothing to do with forcing anyone into prostitution so everything i ever done and you mtoherfucker smake such a big deal about wasnt evena. concern almost all human hsitory and the ages too were even legal.
    Warcry Space Nigga
    again be objective i said back then plus almost all human history so what you claim now is moral or right is only a fragment of humanitys mentlaity.
    Warcry Space Nigga
    so in the end im right not you.
    Warcry Space Nigga
    its normal and antural at least to be a hephephile or be curious. secondly, i only say this to proetect myself and i wouldnt risk it but back then read the fucking quote moron 12 was the aoc for hundreds of yrs.
    Warcry Space Nigga
    also the only reason they rasied it was due to pimping which i never would even be a threat of so if those ppl didnt exist but guys like me they may not even have raised it.
    infinityshock Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by Warcry „ In 1875, the age of consent, which had remained at 12 since 1285, was raised to 13, partly as a result of concerns about child prostitution. This meant that young girls were preyed upon by older men and forced into lives of prostitution and crime in order to survive day to day. At the same time, children over the age of 7 were deemed responsible for their criminal actions and so many were convicted when caught and sentenced to harsh punishments including whipping, imprisonment with adults, transportation, and even execution.”

You're a hypocrite. All you do is post about fucking young girls and paying them yet I'm constantly propositioning you to beg me to stuff my cock into your asshole in exchange for payment yet you refuse
    infinityshock Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by Warcry also the only reason they rasied it was due to pimping which i never would even be a threat of so if those ppl didnt exist but guys like me they may not even have raised it.

I want to pimp you out to the local nigger migrant homeless camp

You'll make me at least a rupee...
    Warcry Space Nigga
    Originally posted by infinityshock You're a hypocrite. All you do is post about fucking young girls and paying them yet I'm constantly propositioning you to beg me to stuff my cock into your asshole in exchange for payment yet you refuse

ive never paid them except one teen over consent age here who herself proposed this to me. i dont have the balls to ask them this. one reaosn i dont wanna offend them, secondly its a risk jsut to aks i think although not sure. i hear dit happens even from girls themselves but i also read ana rticle they got some old man who shovd money to a girls hand in another town in poland and asked for something got arreste dbut he had like suspicion of doing it for a while. still for some reaosn im scared to even ask this.
    Originally posted by Warcry again be objective i said back then plus almost all human history so what you claim now is moral or right is only a fragment of humanitys mentlaity.

nobody went around in 1800s victorian england thinking "Hmm I want to spend time legally with these legal of age of consent children because it's 1700s england victorian times which means being a nonce isn't illegal haha!"

people just didn't molest children back then or they got murdered if they tried
    Warcry Space Nigga
    actually they did. read the artice again. you know nothing have zeor educateion and ar ebrain dead retarded.
    Warcry Space Nigga
    read how many girls between age 11 and 16 wer ein hospitals form that very link above for stds in london alone.
    Warcry Space Nigga
    you know nothing about histoyr because ur uneducated and a drug addict and a loser.
Jump to Top