User Controls

Amazons Fallout tv show.

AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Who watched it and what do you think about it?
    I personally loved it except for the woke bullshit but overall I rate it at a 9.0 on scale of 1-10.
    The character Lucy is my favorite she is fucking so cute,the Gaul is pretty cool as well because he is so old.
    Iron Ree African Astronaut [my flyspeck near-blind refund]
    I thought the early episodes kinda sucked but it picked up halfway pretty well

the johnny cash scenes were kino
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    It was okay. I mean, it was REALLY good for a streaming service's live action adaptation of a beloved IP, but that's an exceptionally low bar.

Lucy is cute ("okie dokie" 🥺), but I gotta say her whole relationship arc with Maximus was weak as hell.

The ghoul was the best part. The whole thing was corny as hell, and he was the biggest cornball. Love him.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Bethesda REALLY wants to ignore the fact that vault city was never part of the NCR, they were always an insular society like the enclave or brotherhood of steel and had technological capabilities far beyond either of those factions

https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Vault_City

Meanwhile, the expanding NCR considered Vault City a fantastic candidate for inclusion into its growing organism. However, Vault City preferred independence. In February 2241 Vault City rejected offers of an alliance with both the Bishop family of New Reno and the NCR.[Non-game 2] In March, raider attacks on caravans to Vault City begin.[Non-game 3] The NCR has been getting more aggressive in their attempts to get Vault City to join the Republic, telling Vault City Councillors, if they were to join, the NCR would be able to defend Vault City from the raider attacks. Due to refusals to NCR, with the passage of time raider attacks have become more brutal.[2] Finally, during their last attack, they disabled a laser turret on the western perimeter. Despite having a clear shot into the city, they were ordered to fall back by one of their "captains." This made no sense to Sergeant Stark, who witnessed it.[8] John Bishop, under pressure from the NCR, tried to get a current roster of all of Vault City's guards, so he could see if he could "get" to one of them with drugs or other "convincing," which he ultimately failed.[Non-game 4] This was by design: With no progress being made on the diplomatic side, the NCR Congress approved a secret initiative intended to force Vault City to join. The person selected to carry out this campaign of terror against Vault City was John Bishop of New Reno, who later employed mercenaries to act as raiders and regularly attack Vault City to eventually force it into NCR's hands[9]. In 2239 Thomas Moore, an NCR agent comes to Vault City and becomes one of its citizens. After one year he changed politically, actively seeking to convince the Citizens of Vault City to turn to democracy.[10][11] As a result of his actions he is treated like an idiot, rather than a citizen. Not one citizen takes his words seriously about democracy.[12] Although his demagogy was not effective, he did manage to steal some Vault City technology.[Non-game 4]
    By the timeline of the fallout TV show it would only make sense that vault city would be the only major power in the region but they are almost completely ignored in favor of NCR or brotherhood of steel and nobody wants to talk about the NCR state of MAXON the original OG brotherhood bunker from the first chapter, or vault city or any of those other places.

People are upset they blew up shady sands but that was only 1 city in the NCR, there were a lot of other places like vault city that were way more economically important
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Guys this series is based of a game if you didn't know already

Check it out.
    http://gurps.fallout.free.fr/data/GURPS_Fallout_compilation.pdf
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    My parents are watching it. They like it. I thought it was cool the boomers/gen x get to experience the fallout universe.
    my only question is where the FUCK are all the laser guns are they just too cheap to animate a lasers or something?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    I'm on episode 5 and I can't stand the BoS nigger, he isn't likable at all and his whole arc feels like woke filler.
    Originally posted by Solstice I'm on episode 5 and I can't stand the BoS nigger, he isn't likable at all and his whole arc feels like woke filler.

Typical tribal (aka the best most moral person in the entire brotherhood)

I think the last 2 episodes make him a better character, he is pretty useless for the entire show until the end. I think they wrote the brotherhood correctly showing they aren't some moralistic good guys, they are just as corrupt and power hungry as any other faction which I think was the point

you aren't supposed to like or agree with any of them

Instigator Space Nigga
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Instigator Space Nigga
    You know this roger dude?

https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Roger_(TV_series)

Did he appear in the flashbacks scenes where he's getting cosy with vault tec? I'm sure he refers to one in the suits as Roger?

Anyone that was probably one my favourite scenes in the first season, it really did catch the gritiness of Fallout3.
Jump to Top