User Controls

Jury Duty Vacation

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    This isn't how I planned it.
    Gosh diddly dang it.
    1st off it started a couple months ago I planned on going to Chicago next week for several days and I rented a sick ass apartment too.
    It was all planned out but then my wife got Jury duty and the last day I could cancel the apartment I rented and get all my money back was Thursday and the Jury Duty thing wouldn't say whether she has to go or not until Friday.
    So I canceled Chicago and then SHE decided we were going back to Tennessee or whatever and I was pretty much against it.
    Already went not all that long ago and yada yada but the more I looked into it the cheaper it seemed and I also never got to go to Dolly Wood.
    I booked a questionable hotel with a waterfall thats got free cancellation until Wednesday. That means I'd leave and stay there Thursday through Sunday (maybe longer maybe not). Well she got her instructions for Jury Duty and has to appear on Monday at the court building now.
    If the court thing drags out I'll have to cancel the whole damn vacation.
    I am sad and anxious.
    I should be on vacation now.
    Iron Ree African Astronaut [my flyspeck near-blind refund]
    shut up and pay your taxes and help your government imprison people for breaking a technicality only put into law by a corporate lobbier
    Kinks Actually pretty straight [bitch the twenty-second stewpan]
    I;m permanently excused from jury duty, suck it
    dude you can just tell them you had vaca planned and they'll excuse you.. my fam did it when they went on vaca
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kinks I;m permanently excused from jury duty, suck it

Congratulations on your felony
    I have neurological conditions which have gotten me out forevers
    All you have to do to get out of it is say you are an anarchist that thinks anyone is guilty for PAYING TAXES!!! so you are biased, or say you are a religious skitzo and thinks they should all burn in heck.

But I suspect OP's significant other is a deep state government supporter that drags fonaplats along on trash cleaning and saluting the troops and if she were to EVER read about the anti kike anti government hate on this website she would divorce him on the spot

OH MY G*D DID YOU SEE WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT OUR BEST ALLY ISRAEL??? AND MY FAVORITE PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN

but fonaplats is smart, he doesn't rock the boat.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kinks I have neurological conditions which have gotten me out forevers

Which one
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Iron Ree All you have to do to get out of it is say you are an anarchist that thinks anyone is guilty for PAYING TAXES!!! so you are biased, or say you are a religious skitzo and thinks they should all burn in heck.

But I suspect OP's significant other is a deep state government supporter that drags fonaplats along on trash cleaning and saluting the troops and if she were to EVER read about the anti kike anti government hate on this website she would divorce him on the spot

OH MY G*D DID YOU SEE WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT OUR BEST ALLY ISRAEL??? AND MY FAVORITE PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN

but fonaplats is smart, he doesn't rock the boat.

Racism works too...
    I hope Israel/gaza just becomes a blown up landmark soon
    Originally posted by infinityshock Which one

ones

eh I dont feel like explaining It all right now. enough ppl around know the most of It anyway
    HONEY I GOT YOU THIS HAT FOR THE JOE BIDEN RALLY
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kinks I hope Israel/gaza just becomes a blown up landmark soon

Everyone does
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kinks ones

eh I dont feel like explaining It all right now. enough ppl around know the most of It anyway

You're using them as a crutch. If it weren't for modern perpetual victimhood propaganda you'd be fine
    nah really I have pretty fucked up sensory processing disorder, cant feel broken bones, can feel normal shit like its killing me, I cant even feel headaches
    that's only the beginning so stfu
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Day One (1) of jury dooty.

I hope she gets excused.
    Our vacation is in jeopardy.
    Charles Ex Machina African Astronaut
    Originally posted by infinityshock Which one

TDS
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Fonaplats This isn't how I planned it.
    Gosh diddly dang it.
    1st off it started a couple months ago I planned on going to Chicago next week for several days and I rented a sick ass apartment too.
    It was all planned out but then my wife got Jury duty and the last day I could cancel the apartment I rented and get all my money back was Thursday and the Jury Duty thing wouldn't say whether she has to go or not until Friday.
    So I canceled Chicago and then SHE decided we were going back to Tennessee or whatever and I was pretty much against it.
    Already went not all that long ago and yada yada but the more I looked into it the cheaper it seemed and I also never got to go to Dolly Wood.
    I booked a questionable hotel with a waterfall thats got free cancellation until Wednesday. That means I'd leave and stay there Thursday through Sunday (maybe longer maybe not). Well she got her instructions for Jury Duty and has to appear on Monday at the court building now.
    If the court thing drags out I'll have to cancel the whole damn vacation.
    I am sad and anxious.
    I should be on vacation now.

You are a pussy whipped little bitch whose wife wears the pants and calls all the shots. All you do is sacrifice and work for that ungrateful cunt who probably wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. You're just a handyman and financer to her, nothing more.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kinks nah really I have pretty fucked up sensory processing disorder, cant feel broken bones, can feel normal shit like its killing me, I cant even feel headaches

It's how you choose to process it
Jump to Top