I hope they bang nina's pussy so hard.

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    john
    Kawkasian African Astronaut
    I'd pop everyone of those red balloons.
    I bet you jhang out with your pastor.
    Originally posted by mashlehash I bet you jhang out with your pastor.

He has risen
    the mashle
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    pics?
    You need to look at jesus just a little bit more
    okay
    Ghost and his creepy obsession with dumb social media "stars"
    calling chris chan a social media star is pretty generous

Not many people outside of kiwifarms or 4chan know about him. Tucker Carlson thought "Chan" was his last name. This is how I know the merge is real

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Chanology
    The Church of Scientology has a history of conflict with groups on the Internet. In 1995, attorneys for the Church of Scientology attempted to get the newsgroup alt.religion.scientology (a.r.s.) removed from Usenet. This attempt backfired and generated a significant amount of press for a.r.s. The conflict with a.r.s led the hacker group Cult of the Dead Cow to declare war on the Church of Scientology. The Church of Scientology mounted a 10-year legal campaign against Dutch writer Karin Spaink and several Internet service providers after Spaink and others posted documents alleged to be secret teachings of the organization. The Church of Scientology's efforts ended in a legal defeat in a Dutch court in 2005. This series of events is often referred to as "Scientology versus the Internet".

[xx]
    CDc communications presents...
    (U)
    (C
    [xx]
    (U)
    The infamous... GERBIL FEED BOMD Striking fear into the hearts of model citizens everywhere...
    by Swamp Rat
    >>> A CULT Publication......1985 ccc -CDC CULT OF THE DEAD CON CDC-
    Grudge against society? Seeking mass destruction & bloodshed? Look no further... Follow these simple directions for nihilism absolute...
    1. Get some Gerbil Feed, or some other type of small rodent food, available at most any pet store.
    2. Mash up the food pellets into a fine powder (about the consistancy of beach sand). The best way to do this is to put the pellets in a bag, and then beat the hell out of those bitches (pretend like they're Nancy Reagan for more fun!) with a hammer. If you live near a major highway, you can just scatter them around, and then come by later with a shovel.
    3. Put this powder into a jar (Jiff Peanut Butter jars work best, but Peter Pan will do just fine). Get some model glue, the kind in tubes, and squirt out a bunch of it into your hand. Spread it out evenly over all your fingers, and then stick your hands into the jar. Move your hands around a lot in the jar so that the glue is well mixed with the powder. Go into a spasm, this should shake all the glue off your hands.
    4. Fill the rest of the jar up with gasoline (available at most any gas station.)
    5. Put a long fuse into it. If you're brave (and a bit stupid), you can just
    It has to be Blaine.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    dylan d'anus
    Originally posted by totse2118 calling chris chan a social media star is pretty generous

Not many people outside of kiwifarms or 4chan know about him.

Fucking lol, I've never been on either of those sites and known about him for YEARS...He's all over youtube nigger.

Only you suck his dick.... along with SSSniperwolf's
    i was also gonna say youtube he's pretty big on there

he was on OG youtube but has never been a big or mainstream channel you gotta really be watching some fucked up shit to stumble upon chris chan.

I've known about him since I was a teenager which is when he first started to become popular
    Originally posted by Kawkasian Only you suck his dick…. along with SSSniperwolf's

umm how? Just because I mentioned these people or know things about them I am simping for them yeah okay sure you just sound jealous that I understand internet culture better than you which is dumb because most people my age that went on those sites back then grew up around this shit it's pretty normal to us
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by totse2118 calling chris chan a social media star is pretty generous

Not many people outside of kiwifarms or 4chan know about him. Tucker Carlson thought "Chan" was his last name. This is how I know the merge is real

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Chanology

Agent Pubeit was the best thing /b/ ever did
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Meikai dylan d'anus

If I was black, I would make you walk around with feet just like I do,
    Why didn't they ask for you to remove it?
Jump to Top