User Controls

Tara is resentful of Scron because he gradually reduced his attention provided to her, and gradually started increasing attention provided to me...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, Tara took it as a slight, and, ever since, has lashed out angrily.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    real tawk
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Tara lol what a name.
    I can't help that so many people especially the DH'ers have an unhealthy obsession with my life, sex life, sexuality, drug use habits, personal finances.

What's even funnier is you will never see me trying to insult someone based on such superficial things because

1. I don't give a fuck
    2. nobody cares about any of you losers

except for wellhung he's the only good dh'er... and DTE she's gang too. Everyone else is a bunch of brainwashed oldjes trying to hurl highschool insults at someone 10 years their junior who's probably been on the internet longer than them and has a much more rich life full of experience and insight

while all of you basically are just copy paste average americans that nobody could pick out of a crowd because you are so bland and boring and live such predictable lame lives. I guess it makes you feel better about yourselves to judge and insult someone like me who does not just follow the herd like a blind sheep

this is why you will always be discussing my life while nobody will ever be discussing yours. You are simply background side characters, i'm part of the main plot. Wariat is main plot, wellhung is a protagonist.

Don't get me wrong there are lots of totsefags here that fit the bill which is why DH fits in so well with a dead community that exists as a contradiction of what it was supposed to be about in the first place.

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Get rid of the queers, incels, shutins, druggies, nutjobs and Asians.

Originally posted by 34nfi4w8g3wnfge4j93qrj309jg Heres a better idea;

convince all the gay people and communists and drug addicts to rise up and slaughter their oppressors

and then slaughter them. We need more degenerates. I want to teach children how to make ghost guns and cook meth

thats why I go on twitter now lol licks lots of cool folks there including most of the entire old totse userbase, "the most cry hard faggot community in the history of the internet" which will be the chapter title for the TOTSE section when I write my book on internet history

They were such useless failures at literally everything that they couldn't even be a successful internet community for queer faggots because lmrao

Originally posted by Meikai This whole community is just olds being old. I literally told someone to "stay clean" the other day. This is not totse. Totse was punk rock and free speech, free data. Cyberpunk. We're just a bunch of retarded old losers nostalgic for something long dead. It's pathetic. He may not have been on totse, but he's the closest this forum has to the frenetic retard energy of a teenager who found totse by googling "how 2 make pipebomb" and just became part of the most recent tsunoobie. The yang of totse, if you will. The counterpart to Sophie's knowledgable pedo yin educator vibe, if Sophie were still here (RIP).
    WellHung Black Hole
    Nigs?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by totse2118 I can't help that so many people especially the DH'ers have an unhealthy obsession with my life, sex life, sexuality, drug use habits, personal finances.

What's even funnier is you will never see me trying to insult someone based on such superficial things because

1. I don't give a fuck
    2. nobody cares about any of you losers

except for wellhung he's the only good dh'er… and DTE she's gang too. Everyone else is a bunch of brainwashed oldjes trying to hurl highschool insults at someone 10 years their junior who's probably been on the internet longer than them and has a much more rich life full of experience and insight

while all of you basically are just copy paste average americans that nobody could pick out of a crowd because you are so bland and boring and live such predictable lame lives. I guess it makes you feel better about yourselves to judge and insult someone like me who does not just follow the herd like a blind sheep

this is why you will always be discussing my life while nobody will ever be discussing yours. You are simply background side characters, i'm part of the main plot. Wariat is main plot, wellhung is a protagonist.

Don't get me wrong there are lots of totsefags here that fit the bill which is why DH fits in so well with a dead community that exists as a contradiction of what it was supposed to be about in the first place.

Unhealthy obsession with your life

Sounds more like your copy pasta crap

For someone who don’t care you clearly spend hours researching & making posts about DH’ers

CandyRein Black Hole
    I’d literally pay them to act like I don’t exist ..cash money lol
    WellHung Black Hole
    Folx
    CandyRein Black Hole
    How many Candy threads do you have op?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat Tara lol what a name.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Yes my name is beautiful..yes it’s meaningful…you wish you dated someone with it …

But how many candy threads have you made on this forum ?
    folx?
    Originally posted by Haxxor Unhealthy obsession with your life

Sounds more like your copy pasta crap

For someone who don’t care you clearly spend hours researching & making posts about DH’ers

nope, stay obsessed with memes I made like a decade ago though lmrao
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Maddex Rattexx
    please someone make these 40 year oldjes stop using 10 year old memes to try and insult me it's just too cringe I can't take it!

it feels like i'm being insulted by someones grandma on the facebook comments section in 2007 ;_;
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Please! Someone ! Whaaaa lol
    nigger!
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Okay power bottom llol
    WellHung Black Hole
    Folx
    WellHung Black Hole
    Tara mad that wariat thanked my post
Jump to Top