User Controls

LOL 🐢 piper the dog here

totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    this is where plurals belonggogogigigigigkv Lanny is trolled by an obvious alt account folx what a maroon "#lilsportyshomelife

It's funny because the person that owns Kafka used to harass fralala and technologist on DH

Somethings never die 🎲🀠
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Instigator Space Nigga

Originally posted by β˜†$Pβ‚³C3πŸπŸŒŸπŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ»κ’°βŒβ– Ο‰β– κ’±πŸ‘πŸΏπŸͺ$H33PπŸ‘πŸŒ› I don't know what a fvey is but you have basically zero grasp on reality

she was very clearly a plural invented as someones expression of a deep love towards me. MY real skitzo theory is that it's thotgirl on an alt years later she comes back to try and "get me back" after I ran her off the forum .. and then she left in shame after I exposed her even if I got the wrong gont and skitzo'd out on DH for no reason

I always knew kafka was an alt and claimed as such before ANYONE you were all arguing about how much of a narcissist she was while I was like ummm????? are you are all retarded lol. Just for that alone KAFKA will always be a legend in my eyes how she tricked like 5 dudes into being upset at a fake obvious alt

funniest shit ive ever seen. I lost a LOT OF RESPECT for pretty much everyone here like she showed just how stupid and gullible some people here can be and who is a follower that just accepts what someone says because they've been around longer. I don't care if NOBODy believes me, not even MMQ who was like my hank finding the heisenberg book that cracked the whole case wide open

Honestly it probably seems dumb now but I bet someone a year later will find everything and follow my breadcrumbs and be like "holy shit"
    I don't care if nobody here believes me now, the truth always shines in the end

this post right here

THE FUCKING GIFFFFFSSSS

Aldra thanks the post wishing her a GOOD RIDDANCE yet thanks all the unfunny obvious dh'er memes. TSK TSK TSK

probably yes tbh but that doesn't mean I'm wrong!

ella stanfield
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    following this topic
    PIPER THE DOG IS ELLARIA SANDS WORST NIGHTMARE BARK BARK BARK!!!!
Jump to Top