User Controls

The niggasin.space gang sign

We all agree that the banner I made is too large compared to the others, it should be removed but I think the design in the banner could be used as a territorial marker for our niche in the internet. It could be the symbol etched on a technological looking device or something, is anyone up to this?

-|_ -| =|
    -| -|_ -|

It's the markings used on our spaceship so the aliens can identify us like that gold record. Space is a colonization game and all of our space devices will be etched with this marking to brand it as part of our territory.
    Gabapentin is the currency that we mine
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    no jus delete it
    Just resize it you cucks
    YO WTF
    Wassup puffy
    Sorry, it's too autistic for my liking.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Dargo too autistic
    you've wandered into the wrong neighbourhood
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    im just looking for a volunteer with a minimum 3/10 photoshop skills :C
    what is it you want to do, resize the image or vector the shapes?
    bling bling Dark Matter
    soth sid
    if the pattern can be etchted on some technology it would qe a dretty dank scifi theme
    i might try it on paint again later but ms daint makes everything look bad
    I might be able to acidwash it onto a knife
    excalibur
    NEW BANNER!!!!1 yay or nay?

imo my original version is better, having to change aspect ratios slightly cucked it

Post last edited by puffy butts at 2017-03-01T06:28:26.868630+00:00
    gif idea credit to aldra

this should work
    Originally posted by puffy butts im just looking for a volunteer with a minimum 3/10 photoshop skills :C

YOu can always contact me if you need some art done, im always down for triangles.

Cool banner also btw I like it.
    at least give us some input lanny
Jump to Top