User Controls

MAKE THE GODDAMN VIDEO QUICK EDIT BUTTON USE A DIFFERENT ICON FFS

Meikai Heck This Schlong
    WE ARE ALL DECREPIT 80s/90s KIDS AND BOOMERS. FILM = THING I PUT IN THE CAMERA THAT I TAKE ALL MY STILL IMAGES WITH, NOT "YOUTUBE". I will not manually type out the tags like some kind of plebian, and I am so fucking sick of clicking the little film icon like "yep that's the stuff what's fer puttin' pictures on" only to end up with "[video]yourmomspussy.jpg[/video]" instead of a working set of image tags.

That's a search for "video icon". Notice anything? Okay, yes, you're right - there are quite a few icons using film as a motif here just like you thought to do, but look a bit closer: even the ones that rely on film as a motif do something a little more. Do you see what it is? They add a triangle, or as it's known in the biz "a fucking play button" - something that one can instantly and at a glance associate with pausing and playing VIDEO. Presumably, this is the standard because this is something soggy old cunts like me consistently complain about when people fuck it up. I'm not crazy, okay? I can't be the only person making this mistake.

I'm assuming the quick edit buttons are using unicode symbols or something, and I hope they are because:
    🎦THIS IS A VIDEO CAMERA. IT *USES* FILM, BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY IT IS FOR VIDEOS EXCLUSIVELY. IT HAS A PERFECTLY LEGIBLE NON-EMOJI IMPLEMENTATION AS WELL, TOSS IT IN NOTEPAD AND CHECK IT OUT.🎦

For the LOVE OF GOD.

Please.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I have no idea what you're talking about
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by aldra

Gay you're missing out on the ability to just fucking highlight the URL and hit da button or hit da buttoon, paste, and add the tags as the URL gets entered. I bet you code without an IDE too like some kind of fucking psycho. Gross.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    What difference does make if it looks like robo-wariat's exposed chrome butthole?
    lockedin Tuskegee Airman
    The author of this post has returned to nothingness
    Ghost Black Hole
Jump to Top