User Controls

Big news for Bitcoin

Donald Trump Black Hole
    MOSCOW, 5 September. /TASS/. The Bank of Russia confirmed the discussion of the legalization of cross-border payments, the press service of the regulator reported. At the same time, the regulator opposes the legalization of crypto-exchanges, exchangers and payments in cryptocurrency within Russia.

"The Bank of Russia is currently working on this issue with the Ministry of Finance and the Ministry of Economy. At the same time, it is important to emphasize that we are not talking about the legalization of cryptocurrency as a means of payment in our country, as well as the legalization of crypto exchanges and crypto exchangers within Russia," the press service explained. regulator.

Earlier, Deputy Finance Minister Alexei Moiseev, in an interview with the Rossiya-24 TV channel, said that the Ministry of Finance and the Central Bank agreed that in the current conditions "it is impossible to do without cross-border settlements in cryptocurrency."
    https://tass.ru/ekonomika/15654525
    Ghost Black Hole
    BULLISH FOR LINK
    theyre not really legalizing the use of crypto "currencies".

theyre just trying to the get the collective west to bann these ccryptos.
    if and when iran and russia are using cryptos as a currency, then cryptos must be sanctioned.
    Ghost Black Hole
    *grabs the free market by the wrist*

whoa there, think you can just go around paying for goods and services? Gravy train stops here, leeches
    Donald Trump Black Hole

Ghost (Canadia's Trump) gives a good speech all about money.

Kinda sad Canadians are still so scared of corona virus, a weak and shit-tier flu-like disease. As a result someone like me, who won't be taking a third, fourth, fifth or sixth shot of the poisonous and fake corona virus vaccine can't visit.
    Ghost Black Hole
    he's getting cancel cultured by all sides oh man.

This guy is so anti regulation it makes me dick rock fucking HARD. YEAH EYEAH YEAH Take all my money give it to the jedis and distract my mindless consumer mind with less regulation legal cocaine and I will pay taxes like a good little slave and die happy on my cocaine factory farm that also produces organic LSA extract LEGALLY and PAYS MY TAXES ON TIME

But they already banned all crypto here and his stance on everything is universally disliked here. Everyone wants regulation and hates freedom.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Russia is funny like that. Cross border payments are okay, but no domestic legalization. It's the same with cyber crime, big baller cyber criminals are fine, and small time too, as long as they don't engage Russian assets.

ᕙ(▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿) ᕗ
    Ghost Black Hole
    what have you done

my voodoo economist is grumbling and shaking his rain stick now

Nigga Voodoonomics.
Jump to Top