User Controls

why are all the "hot" women

  1. #1
    A College Professor motherfucker [your moreover breastless limestone]
    on sinefield like 45yrs old, literally do guys in "the city" all smell there finger about older women or does the producer hates attractive women ( who are, generally speaking, 25 or younger )
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  2. #2
    Back Lane Madders African Astronaut
    Originally posted by A College Professor on sinefield like 45yrs old, literally do guys in "the city" all smell there finger about older women or does the producer hates attractive women ( who are, generally speaking, 25 or younger )

    It was about cougars I think.

    I never could watch that show. They were slutty gross
  3. #3
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Have big think about key demographics and stuff.
  4. #4
    Back Lane Madders African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sophie Have big think about key demographics and stuff.

    Middle grounds, covers all..age gap is less if you have 30 playing the field, both young 20ish n old 50 can be written into the story, but they could have used some hotter women.
  5. #5
    A College Professor motherfucker [your moreover breastless limestone]
    yeah i hear you, elaine benis was pretty cool for a dumpy chick but some of the hags they had on that show... smdh
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  6. #6
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    hehe bepis
  7. #7
    Back Lane Madders African Astronaut
    Most of Seinfeld were jedi women.

    Oh wait, I mean Hollywood Hip to be jedi. Not real jedis
  8. #8
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Back Lane Madders Most of Seinfeld were jedi women.

    Oh wait, I mean Hollywood Hip to be jedi. Not real jedis

    Yeah Whoopi Goldberg changing her name to Goldberg to sound more jedi so she can get ahead in hollywood. lol
  9. #9
    Back Lane Madders African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sophie Yeah Whoopi Goldberg changing her name to Goldberg to sound more jedi so she can get ahead in hollywood. lol

    She (Whoopie) was going negative on gun rights were I swear some years back she was pro and busting on Rosie O'Donnell who's private security owned a gun while Rosie Harped against

    I'm not going to get into it. I believe respectable people should own a fucking gun. Why aren't they focusing on a nationwide illegal gun ownership?

    They're going after registered users cause it's easy and panders to the far leftist crazy commie cunts
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  10. #10
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Back Lane Madders She (Whoopie) was going negative on gun rights were I swear some years back she was pro and busting on Rosie O'Donnell who's private security owned a gun while Rosie Harped against

    I'm not going to get into it. I believe respectable people should own a fucking gun. Why aren't they focusing on a nationwide illegal gun ownership?

    They're going after registered users cause it's easy and panders to the far leftist crazy commie cunts

    the US already has fairly strict laws on most 'controversial' topics like gun ownership/usage/registration, immigration etc., they're just enforced very selectively if at all
  11. #11
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Half of US states are now Constitutional Carry states. Things have been good for gun rights in the US. Heck even i got a gun and i'm not even in the US.
  12. #12
    jedis jerry jediS
  13. #13
    Originally posted by A College Professor on sinefield like 45yrs old, literally do guys in "the city" all smell there finger about older women or does the producer hates attractive women ( who are, generally speaking, 25 or younger )

    Are you purposely trying to type like Wariat?
  14. #14
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Are you purposely trying to type like Wariat?

    Are you new here?
  15. #15
    Originally posted by mmQ Are you new here?

    Yes, are you the Welcome officer?
  16. #16
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Yes, are you the Welcome officer?

    No what's that?
  17. #17
    Originally posted by mmQ No what's that?

    I don't know I'm new here
  18. #18
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I don't know I'm new here

    You asked
  19. #19
    Originally posted by mmQ You asked

    Yes because I don't know what with being new here.
  20. #20
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Yes because I don't know what with being new here.

    you don't know what
Jump to Top