User Controls

Robinhood

  1. #1
    I opened a robinhood account less than a week ago.

    I got $5 of tesla microshares for free
    Bought 69.xx shares of dodgecoin
    and 10 shares of COSM for 98cents each

    For an investment of $20 I'm now at $24.77.
  2. #2
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I opened a robinhood account less than a week ago.

    I got $5 of tesla microshares for free
    Bought 69.xx shares of dodgecoin
    and 10 shares of COSM for 98cents each

    For an investment of $20 I'm now at $24.77.

    shares of dogcoin ?

    how does that work.
  3. #3
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny shares of dogcoin ?

    how does that work.

    Same as if I give you 10 cents, that's your SHARE of the $2.6 million dollars I made selling your underwear online.
  4. #4
    Oh god stock broker crypto is so cringe they don't even let you withdraw it so you can swap it for XMR and buy cocaine.

    Bunch of PANSIES
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  5. #5
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Oh god stock broker crypto is so cringe they don't even let you withdraw it so you can swap it for XMR and buy cocaine.

    Bunch of PANSIES

    Well I'm a clean living boy and wouldn't dream of doing that anyway.
  6. #6
    I just don't like the idea that you don't really own your crypto like when you buy on binance or an exchange you can withdraw it to a wallet you control

    All brokers do is let you sell it
  7. #7
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I just don't like the idea that you don't really own your crypto like when you buy on binance or an exchange you can withdraw it to a wallet you control

    All brokers do is let you sell it

    Lets go with that as the reason why I "mistakenly" referred to it as "shares"
  8. #8
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Lets go with that as the reason why I "mistakenly" referred to it as "shares"

    so did you get yourself some dogcoins or shares of dogcoins.
  9. #9
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny so did you get yourself some dogcoins or shares of dogcoins.

    I got my share of some dogecoins

  10. #10
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I got my share of some dogecoins

    whats worse than buying paper gold is buying paper crypto coins.
  11. #11
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny whats worse than buying paper gold is buying paper crypto coins.

    with paper money?

    It's 20 bucks...Less money than one of Wellhungs gourmet pizzas
  12. #12
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson with paper money?

    It's 20 bucks…Less money than one of Wellhungs gourmet pizzas

    add a few more and you could have a full sized used tire,

    think.
  13. #13
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny add a few more and you could have a full sized used tire,

    think.

    I still do if I cash it in...think!..give it a month and I might have enough for a used tire AND a can of soup from the dollar store.
  14. #14
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I still do if I cash it in…think!..give it a month and I might have enough for a used tire AND a can of soup from the dollar store.

    marked for next month.
  15. #15
    The COSM is up 10.67% since this morning...I can already taste the lentil soup.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  16. #16
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Lets go with that as the reason why I "mistakenly" referred to it as "shares"

    Fair enough. It's like buying a share of their wallet. I guess they just never sell until the holder of that portion of coins sells?
  17. #17
    Donald Trump Naturally Camouflaged
    Buy Canadian Oil and Gas like Suncor, Gear, Meg, etc.

    Offshore like Tidewater, Weatherford

    Oilfield services like Schlumberger, Liberty Oilfield Services, etc.

    Old fashioned oil companies like Total Energies, ExxonMobil, etc

    Uranium is beat down right now, so buy Sprott Physical Uranium Trust, Denison Mining, NextGen Energy, etc.

    Going to be a big rally until the end of the month due to equity inflows. Then it gets a bit more complicated, but energy getting really hot right now.
  18. #18
    Donald Trump Naturally Camouflaged
    It's shitty when the stonk you just bought crashes 5%, but even worse when the stonk you just sold rises 5%.

    Easy money in oil and gas and anything to do with oil and gas right now.

    Avoid tech and banking and renewables like the plague.
  19. #19
    Now you're a robinhoody.
  20. #20
    Dod Gamn

    My COSM is down 18.96% and my dogecoin is down 8.19%
Jump to Top