User Controls

This is a pretty good video guys

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    I am watvhing it right now nude and it is called:

"Thick zoophilia asian teen gets fucked in the ass by huge black dog and sucks its cock"

Its not bad there is a lot of artistic sense in it and the chick seems quite adept and intelligent with great honkers or nice tits in it if you want to take a look you wont be dissapointed. It shows that there are girls out there for all of us.
    Originally posted by Wariat It shows that there are girls out there for all of us.

It's a Job, she's doing it because she gets paid, I'll wager she doesn't go home and blow big black dogs for giggles.
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    what kind of loser says all that and doesn't post the link? worthless
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson It's a Job, she's doing it because she gets paid, I'll wager she doesn't go home and blow big black dogs for giggles.

Youre kidding you call that filth a job? If it is that most be the lowest of the low jobs in the world i mean she could just work in a brothel or be a hooker how is that not by choice? Its also not really a job but i would say some sick enterprise she probably could make more being a stripper so it is by choice.
    Originally posted by Wariat Youre kidding you call that filth a job? If it is that most be the lowest of the low jobs in the world i mean she could just work in a brothel or be a hooker how is that not by choice? Its also not really a job but i would say some sick enterprise she probably could make more being a stripper so it is by choice.

the bottom fell out of the stripping market when covid hit
Jump to Top