User Controls

Trapping and eating nigger children

My niglet trap has been a huge success. Everyone knows niglets reliably defy authority, so I put up a no trespassing sign, which lured niglets in towards my game pit. The darklings just fall into it, and there are ample supplies of watermelon at the bottom for them to survive and get fatted up. Once they are fattened up, you just pour in some boiling oil to kill them, then put them in your roast.

A cheap, effective source of protein.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    if you want to save money you could just flood the hole instead of using oil
    ^then they wouldn't be deep fried.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    the best part of deep fried foods is the crispy outer skin, and I wouldn't want to eat niggerskin, crispy or not
    Originally posted by aldra the best part of deep fried foods is the crispy outer skin, and I wouldn't want to eat niggerskin, crispy or not

It's an acquired taste but 💯% worth, like caviar. You can taste the subtle undertone of Kunta Kinte.
    Originally posted by aldra if you want to save money you could just flood the hole instead of using oil

True, I sometimes do this but steamed nigger requires more seasoning, since it doesn't release the nigger's natural flavours like frying does.
    Plus what would you do with all the putrid water after the fact?
    Originally posted by Dargo Plus what would you do with all the putrid water after the fact?

That's called "broth" and trust me the French love that shit, they buy it by the litre.
Jump to Top