User Controls

I want to get DRUNK fucked up I AM NOT THIRSTY

Sodium GHB salt is an amazing invention just dissolve in uyhhhhh... water LOL!!! but imagine if you could just swallow a horse pill dosage and be drunk all night long hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........

Read a book instead.
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    Food is my new passion, not drugz.
    Kafka sweaty
    You aight?
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Is it hard to make?
    Originally posted by AngryOnion Is it hard to make?

depends where you start
    Originally posted by Aleister Crowley Food is my new passion, not drugz.

queer
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    TOSE had a write up on it called it soap.
    I think that was why people said windex tastes' like soap or some shit.
    Morre like puncc
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny

queer

Said the faggot who served coffee for a living
    Originally posted by Aleister Crowley Said the faggot who served coffee for a living

↑ cope.

hard.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny ↑ cope.

hard.

It's literally true, coffee servant.
    Originally posted by Artificial Intelligence It's literally true, coffee servant.

whats wrong with coffee? Or being a sevant? If I was a coffee sevant I would start my own roasting line
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood whats wrong with coffee? Or being a sevant? If I was a coffee sevant I would start my own roasting line

Being a servant is servile and thus beta. Being a coffee servant means you are a non essential servant of low social status. It means you are a poor service worker with little job security. It means you are a person of low achievement. Usually it is a transitional job for people on their way to better things meaning that even most people who do it, don't want to be doing it. Meaning if you are a professional coffee servant then you are a failure in life.

Want me to continue?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood whats wrong with coffee? Or being a sevant? If I was a coffee sevant I would start my own roasting line

No you wouldn't, you would be forced into serving better men like myself coffee, slaving away for a shit wage. There is no "inventing", just running around changing the coffee machine and dreaming of a better life, not serving coffee.
    Originally posted by Aleister Crowley No you wouldn't, you would be forced into serving better men like myself coffee, slaving away for a shit wage. There is no "inventing", just running around changing the coffee machine and dreaming of a better life, not serving coffee.

I met a guy that owned a coffee shop that served me and he roasted his own and did big distribution deals. Don't judge a sevant by their cover
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I met a guy that owned a coffee shop that served me and he roasted his own and did big distribution deals. Don't judge a sevant by their cover

He owns a business, not some dumb ass coffee machine using slave with no ambition. Don't confuse an entrepreneur with a retard.
Jump to Top