User Controls

Why are normies like mmq and technologist so brain dead?

What causes people to never question authority and go along with the status quo blindly?

I was thinking recently about an old thread here where tech argued with everyone about 9/11 being a psyop and when asked about WTC 7 she didn't respond.
    Or take mmq for example, proudly boasting about getting vaccinated so he could go to shitty reddit tier concerts.
    These are people who claim to have been on TOTSE for crying out loud.

My mom is more red pilled and aware than those two
    Though she is a bit more on the retarded Q anon spectrum and sometimes goes on about medbeds and the elite hosting kill games with trafficked children in forests ... but you never know anymore.

Tech reminds me of one of my female cousins who is very robotic and soulless, she's like the embodiment of the NPC meme.
    Nile bump
    Even if all that is true, she's still smarter and better than you in like all metrics.

If you were her kid she would even probably love you, till grim reality causes growing hatred and resentment till you die in a mundane accident and she's just left with bitter memories of her lost failure of a human she made.

Tragic.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Toxoplasmosis What causes people to never question authority and go along with the status quo blindly?

I was thinking recently about an old thread here where tech argued with everyone about 9/11 being a psyop and when asked about WTC 7 she didn't respond.
    Or take mmq for example, proudly boasting about getting vaccinated so he could go to shitty reddit tier concerts.
    These are people who claim to have been on TOTSE for crying out loud.

My mom is more red pilled and aware than those two
    Though she is a bit more on the retarded Q anon spectrum and sometimes goes on about medbeds and the elite hosting kill games with trafficked children in forests … but you never know anymore.

Tech reminds me of one of my female cousins who is very robotic and soulless, she's like the embodiment of the NPC meme.

Tech was never on Totse to my knowledge.

Also, is that lady named "Matt"?

And...how did I get left out?
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Originally posted by STER0S .

wtf man that scares me.
    Bill Houston [my protanopic apetalous kneel]
    thats a lot of english wotys
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Bill isn't really an ashkanazi'esque name. I bet that's not your real name. I bet its Arnie or Mel or something American Gitchy
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Originally posted by STER0S .

Could this classify as rape or could he just use the excuse I thought a Basketball fell on muy diq??
Jump to Top