User Controls

So Irish are not White?

Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Is that the new meme? Irish are considered ethnic but how can you be any paler than Irish or Scottish?
    They are the niggers of Europe
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I thought of the most offensive term yesterday. Calling an Irish person a white nigger in front of a black.

You offend two groups with one term. I've been trying to find one that offends three
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready Is that the new meme? Irish are considered ethnic but how can you be any paler than Irish or Scottish?

A lot of them are gingers...and so not even human.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood
    Who

I think the proper term is Potato Nigger
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson A lot of them are gingers…and so not even human.

Say that to my Sisters face
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready Who

I think the proper term is Potato Nigger

that would work too. I am pretty sure most black people would get upset hearing the WORD in any context.

Also if you said "Noodle Nigger" in front of a black, italian and Chinese you might get 3 (hts thought of this one)
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready Say that to my Sisters face

Your sister isn't Irish...she's just one of those Americans that claim to be because they are so disillusioned with their own country and the lack of any real culture...unless you have an Irish passport and birth certificate...you ain't Irish.

It's like those stupid bitches who claim to be 1/8th native America, 1/8th French, 1/8 English etc etc...Get the fuckington out of here with your made up fairytales!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Your sister isn't Irish…she's just one of those Americans that claim to be because they are so disillusioned with their own country and the lack of any real culture…unless you have an Irish passport and birth certificate…you ain't Irish.

It's like those stupid bitches who claim to be 1/8th native America, 1/8th French, 1/8 English etc etc…Get the fuckington out of here with your made up fairytales!

We get it. Yes we're not 100% but there is lineage multiple times over of various clan.

As for 1/8th. I mean it's either or ? Amerimutts for a reason.

How come you're not in your birth land help stopping the invasion of Europe to the point Whites will be a minority. It's ok in the USA because of by design, but Europe is ethnic specific just as Asian countries are.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Your sister isn't Irish…

I can found out for you by counting the freckles on her ass
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready How come you're not in your birth land help stopping the invasion of Europe to the point Whites will be a minority.

Because an Englishman's home is his castle. I don't need to be in England to defend England from interlopers...the illegal Mexican maid and lawncare guy only have limited rights and they know those rights can be removed by the king at ANY time.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Your sister isn't Irish…she's just one of those Americans that claim to be because they are so disillusioned with their own country and the lack of any real culture…unless you have an Irish passport and birth certificate…you ain't Irish.

It's like those stupid bitches who claim to be 1/8th native America, 1/8th French, 1/8 English etc etc…Get the fuckington out of here with your made up fairytales!

If you had allowed any of your children to have lived, wouldn't they have been 1/8 Irish, Jiggles?
    Originally posted by stl1 If you had allowed any of your children to have lived, wouldn't they have been 1/8 Irish, Jiggles?

If if if...the only IF games I play is what I'll do IF I win the Mega Millions this weekend.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by stl1

Here's how they look now

stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    You'd still hit it.
Jump to Top