User Controls

Irish town with highest vaccination rate rate also has most corona infections

Donald Trump Black Hole
    Waterford city has one of the Ireland’s highest rates of vaccination against Covid-19, but one of its electoral areas has emerged as the place with the highest rate of Covid-19 infection in the State.

The city’s south electoral area has a 14-day incidence rate of 1,486 cases per 100,000 of the population, three times the national average which stands at 493 infections per 100,000 people.

The adjacent electoral area of Tramore-Waterford City West has a 14-day rate of 1,121 per 100,000, according to the latest weekly figures published by the Health Service Executive’s Health Protection Surveillance Centre.

Waterford has the highest rate of vaccination in the country with 99.7 per cent of adults over the age of 18 (as registered in the last census) fully vaccinated. The county has gone from having one of the lowest rates of Covid-19 infection in Ireland to one of the highest.
    https://www.irishtimes.com/news/health/waterford-city-district-has-state-s-highest-rate-of-covid-19-infections-1.4707344

How can we spin this to scapegoat the unvaccinated?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition

outsiders
    FACT CHECK: OP is fully vaccinated by the way
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood FACT CHECK: OP is fully vaccinated by the way

I might have corona, feel like shit. Going for a test later.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Besides you're never fully vaccinated. You need to have your weekly booster shot or else you will catch the coof and die. 97.8% of people who catch the coof die.
    I am going to take the minimum amount required to be allowed to participate in the economy
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I am going to take the minimum amount required to be allowed to participate in the economy

be prepared to take the minimum amount every 3-6 months
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    I think I might have long covid.
    nobody likes a braggart
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    It's probably the ligma variant.
    better get treated before it mutates into sugma
    Originally posted by aldra be prepared to take the minimum amount every 3-6 months

that shit will never fly in my country, the only place I heard that does that is Israel. OY VEY FULLY VACCINATED IS ACTUALLY 4 JABS GOY GET BACK IN LINE!

its the same story every where.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    *coof*
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Donald Trump I might have corona, feel like shit. Going for a test later.

Spoiler: actually was corona.
Jump to Top