User Controls

Manning up during a global pandema

For too long I have just joked and shared harmful memes about this virus while others have payed the toll and towed the line. I want to do my part to get through this, whatever it takes. I bought my first mask today and I'm ready for the next step even if I don't know exactly what it is ( I'm guessing it includes some social distancing which I'm of course OK with but it will be an adjustment )
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 For too long I have just joked and shared harmful memes about this virus while others have payed the toll and towed the line. I want to do my part to get through this, whatever it takes. I bought my first mask today and I'm ready for the next step even if I don't know exactly what it is ( I'm guessing it includes some social distancing which I'm of course OK with but it will be an adjustment )

If you kill yourself you can prevent yourself from spreading the virus.
    Yeah yeah I get it edgy anti science guy, I used to be just like you
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Yeah yeah I get it edgy anti science guy, I used to be just like you

Science is never settled or carved in stone. The science you refer to is a new religion created by the left.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    THATS WHAT THE POINT OF THE MASK IS

Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 ( I'm guessing it includes some social distancing which I'm of course OK with but it will be an adjustment )

I assume anyone who posts on this forum is already a pro at social distancing.
    I shoplifted a giant box of masks from the Chinese grocer because they don't let me bring backpack into the store.
    A coronavirus is an airborne virus. If you have the coronavirus, every breath you exhale has million of coronavirus particles in it. The mask is totally pointless. The only way you're not going to transmit a coronavirus is to stop breathing, or if you are the only person in the world.
    You can tongue fuck a person with covid and still not get sick. Masks aren't even real they are just holographic projections and you people think they are real.

Show me evidence and proof that masks or covid exists. Scientific evidence or you are lying
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Show me evidence and proof that masks or covid exists. Scientific evidence or you are lying

Don't tell me what to do.
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 For too long I have just joked and shared harmful memes about this virus while others have payed the toll and towed the line. I want to do my part to get through this, whatever it takes. I bought my first mask today and I'm ready for the next step even if I don't know exactly what it is ( I'm guessing it includes some social distancing which I'm of course OK with but it will be an adjustment )

I you kill yourself they will put you six feet from everyone.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Let's all gather up and dress as different covid variances, running along the streets and beating the shit out of anyone and everyone that stands in our way.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Lol and when the cops come fight them screaming
    GOOD LUCK FUCKERS! WE ARR COVID
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by mmQ Let's all gather up and dress as different covid variances, running along the streets and beating the shit out of anyone and everyone that stands in our way.

You have by far the most interesting thoughts of anyone on here.
    Originally posted by Solstice You have by far the most interesting thoughts of anyone on here.

You have low standards
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    What a funny thread. Could be an onion article AND SHOULD BE
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    STICK IT, damn it!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ A coronavirus is an airborne virus. If you have the coronavirus, every breath you exhale has million of coronavirus particles in it. The mask is totally pointless. The only way you're not going to transmit a coronavirus is to stop breathing

Could you demonstrate...PLEASE?
    Originally posted by mmQ Let's all gather up and dress as different covid variances, running along the streets and beating the shit out of anyone and everyone that stands in our way.

I shall be Omegatron.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    I think I'll just stick to calling you WHACKADOODLE.
Jump to Top