User Controls

Manning up during a global pandema

For too long I have just joked and shared harmful memes about this virus while others have payed the toll and towed the line. I want to do my part to get through this, whatever it takes. I bought my first mask today and I'm ready for the next step even if I don't know exactly what it is ( I'm guessing it includes some social distancing which I'm of course OK with but it will be an adjustment )
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 For too long I have just joked and shared harmful memes about this virus while others have payed the toll and towed the line. I want to do my part to get through this, whatever it takes. I bought my first mask today and I'm ready for the next step even if I don't know exactly what it is ( I'm guessing it includes some social distancing which I'm of course OK with but it will be an adjustment )

If you kill yourself you can prevent yourself from spreading the virus.
    Yeah yeah I get it edgy anti science guy, I used to be just like you
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Yeah yeah I get it edgy anti science guy, I used to be just like you

Science is never settled or carved in stone. The science you refer to is a new religion created by the left.
    THATS WHAT THE POINT OF THE MASK IS

Jump to Top