User Controls

How to eat messy food without being a slob

Like if you eat hot wings and you have sauce all over yur fingers and then you touch your drink glass it will have sauce on it. Even if you use a lot of napkins Everytime to wipe your fingers down .. there's still residue if hot sauce unless you clean your hands proper.

Okay or how about this.. you're eating a donut that's slathered with powdered sugar and when you eat it the donut distorts and drops lumps of powder sugar allll over you.... So explain that how you gonna look professional with white dust all over your nuts and chest.

And don't get me started on these overloaded hamburgers they make today... The buns are so inadequate for all the contents and you better be damn careful if you don't want a piece of tomato to fall on you're shirt

What about the fries they sell today, when I was a kid they made fries proper now you get a bunch of short fries mixed in that's like only a half inch long and if you try to pinch up several at a time you can drop one and be a big slob
    Or spaghetti when you're sucking the noodles up like a dirt Devil and they slap you're face and leave spaghetti sauce on you're cheeks that doesn't exactly scream "I know what I'm doing"
    Get a beard so it gets stuck to the beard and you can get a chef boyardee stained orange whiskers like a real 1860 gold prospector wit a whiskey beard

That guy drinks a lot I bet he feelters his beer thru his mustach to purify it
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    i keep a damped cloth near by
    i use about 10,000 paper towels just to eat a hotdog to keep the crumbs off my lap and throw them IN THE GARBAGE

I don't fucking care anymore fuck the earth lets kill more trees
Jump to Top