User Controls

Bundy bitch. I'm doing bundy tonight

BummyMofo African Astronaut
    Who else
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Only autistic suburban white kids do bundy. This thread proves you ain't black.

Meikai Heck This Schlong
    On that note, maybe I'll do bundy tonight. I hadn't really considered it but I haven't eaten much today and "do i want to throw up everything i've eaten in the last 24 hours" is my primary consideration when it comes to bundy these days.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    you know "cock" isnt a "swear word" if you use it like cocking a gun, right?
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Originally posted by A College Professor you know "cock" isnt a "swear word" if you use it like cocking a gun, right?

Or if you're talking about a rooster.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by AngryIVer Or if you're talking about a rooster.

AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Originally posted by Meikai

That's one big black cock
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    IDK bro, i can only get bundy that has gauf in it. Which sucks bigly. Although thinking back on my dissociative experiences, and M-holing on MXE also feeling like i was getting my face torn off on 3-MeO-PCP, i think i'm Gucci.

Although MXE is pretty interesting and i am convinced it can induce some type of ego death or something of the sort. I did some a while ago with a couple of friends and they were saying stuff like: "Am i even me?" I just turned into a jet fighter and took off. but i've had some intense experiences on the stuff.
    Originally posted by Meikai Only autistic suburban white kids do bundy. This thread proves you ain't black.

wtf you talking about. Tha Carter 3 was written entirely on bundy and most of Wayne's music too. Rap has lots of bundy artists
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    that kind of rap sucks
    you should be ashamed of yourself
    Originally posted by STER0S that kind of rap sucks
    you should be ashamed of yourself

Some of it
    Not all of it tho... there's some good shit in there
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by BummyMofo wtf you talking about. Tha Carter 3 was written entirely on bundy and most of Wayne's music too. Rap has lots of bundy artists

Codeine/Promethazine syrup ain't got no bundy in it fam. Purple ain't bundy. Tha Carter 3 is a great album tho.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Although I guess I could see there being a certain cultural appeal that drives a lot of black kids to drinking over-the-counter cough syrup, if only as a result of this misconception. So there probably are a lot of bundy artists. 🤔
    Originally posted by Meikai Codeine/Promethazine syrup ain't got no bundy in it fam. Purple ain't bundy. Tha Carter 3 is a great album tho.

I know purple ain't bundy but there's plenty of good shit like wu-tang would be down with the bundy
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by BummyMofo I know purple ain't bundy but there's plenty of good shit like wu-tang would be down with the bundy

that makes sense. everyone in wu-tang is autistic af (their autistic obsession is kung fu movies and making words rhyme).
    Originally posted by Meikai that makes sense. everyone in wu-tang is autistic af (their autistic obsession is kung fu movies and making words rhyme).

they smoked sherm back in the day.
    sherm and bundy are same class of drug my nigga it's the disso
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    I’ve had a bottle of robo gels in my cupboard for like a year just haven’t eaten them.

Honestly it’s not a very good feeling I always just feel weird as fuck

I’ll stick to jenkem
    Originally posted by BummyMofo they smoked sherm back in the day.
    sherm and bundy are same class of drug my nigga it's the disso

deep
Jump to Top