User Controls

Adventures on Windows XP in 2021

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]

Sorry the crappy video turns sideways. I thought my phone automatically delt with that but just like deadly plagues, China has managed to fucking butcher my phones camera software.
    You've got 2 empty ram slots and an available AGP slot, so you should get more RAM and a video card.
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ You've got 2 empty ram slots and an available AGP slot, so you should get more RAM and a video card.

I only have 1 empty ram slot.
    SAY SOMETHING ABOUT MY CAPACITORS.
    I FUKKIN DARE YOU!
    I want to back up some files I found on it and then do a fresh install.
    Without doing any research of my own would someone tell me if it would even be possible to load a webpage using Windows XP in present day?
    I don't really plan on doing anything with this other than back up some files but if I can get a cheap graphics card and some compatible ram Ill go ahead and see what I can turn it into.
    Maybe I can run Sim City 3 on it or a Need for Speed game.
    My 486 will be here soon. I plan on cleaning up the white monitor before it gets here so I can pair it with it but the power button might be broken in which case I'm stuck with that old Dell monitor but that shouldn't matter because the 486 I ordered from Russian runs on 220v current which requires me to invest in a transformer to step it up from the 110V I am provided with in the USA.
    Also doesn't matter as I am lacking an AT Keyboard and a serial mouse.
    One of these days Ill realize my dream of walking back in time to see how I wasted my childhood on waiting for these old fucking computers to do anything.
    are ya winning son

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy SAY SOMETHING ABOUT MY CAPACITORS.
    I FUKKIN DARE YOU!

They look fat..I mean phat!
Jump to Top