User Controls

Did I find something?

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]

Kinda sorta looks like maybe.
    Im too tired to take this any further right now.
    Any guesses?
    Guesses about what?

IDE, PCI and an AGP slot...also that capacitor looks like it's bulging (upper one right of the battery), that's gonna need changing along with any others that are bulging).
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Guesses about what?

IDE, PCI and an AGP slot…also that capacitor looks like it's bulging (upper one right of the battery), that's gonna need changing along with any others that are bulging).

I'll show you a bulge.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Guesses about what?

IDE, PCI and an AGP slot…also that capacitor looks like it's bulging (upper one right of the battery), that's gonna need changing along with any others that are bulging).

There goes Jiggly Booty looking for bulges again.
    Originally posted by Fonaplats I'll show you a bulge.

Good heavens
    Originally posted by stl1 There goes Jiggly Booty looking for bulges again.

I wish you could get a vaccine for being a dumb cunt.
    Fuck you and fuck biden.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    PC Mobo caps can be a pain in the ass to swap out btw...the ground plane is so big it soaks up all the heat from your soldering iron and makes them tough to remove without damaging traces...best way is to cut the old cap off (with wire cutters) leaving just the legs and then unsolder the leg stumps...or even just solder the new cap onto the old leg stumps...looks shitty but does the job without damaging the motherboard.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Right now it just goes beepity beepity beep beep beep.
    Then it beeps some more.
    It sounds like "beep beeep bep bep beeep beep beep beppy beppy beep beeep".
    Sometimes it goes "ErR ErR Eer Eer".
    I think it just needs a new decal.

Dont ever say I left you hanging.
    Jeez, those 2 caps below the processor look bulging too from the photo (though I guess it could just be the photo)

...that's why it's not working.

This isn't the one you bought from Russia wherever is it? (although that was a 486 wasn't it)
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Jeez, those 2 caps below the processor look bulging too from the photo (though I guess it could just be the photo)

…that's why it's not working.

This isn't the one you bought from Russia wherever is it? (although that was a 486 wasn't it)

The one I bought from Russia is still in Russia. Apparently they are really bad about shipping things on time.
    maybe you can live in that
Jump to Top