User Controls

still thinking about Bill Krozby dogs

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    like we first appeal to college students being served by other college student sluts that are not highly paid but paid for experience and we have "ass clowns" come out and smash stuff and the girls get "splashed" and I say something like derpadew!!!!

I'm still talking to my uncle about this but he thinks it would be a bad idea, yet he knows a bunch of faternity bafooons that would be into it, but they would want to run it on their own like idiots and im not down like that.

i loved bozo the clown as a kid, when i was a kid i would suck on bundy smoke weed and watch bozo the clown until my momma found out i was skipping school

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-01-16T04:39:51.278868+00:00
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I'm just glad your uncle has the good sense to recognize a clusterfuck when he sees one.
    why dont you want to be a quantum physicist
    Originally posted by Lanny I'm just glad your uncle has the good sense to recognize a clusterfuck when he sees one.

lol he doesn't , he's made a bunch of mistakes
    Originally posted by the holy ghost why dont you want to be a quantum physicist

cause thats not my thing

even the guy who openend the austin aquairum went to federal prison while his brother took illegal fish to open an austin fish tank, it happens all day err day

you guys are a bunch of liberal negative nancies with no inspiration
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    when you say ass clowns I think of dudes in assless chaps and clown makeup and that's the kind of person I absolutely do not want serving me hotdogs

or Bill Krozbydogs as they may be
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Sophie

yes yes we've all seen the video, get a new persons schtick you grey haird jedi
    It's still good tbh. Also;

>grey haired jedi

I am literally Soros.
    ^ur literally a grey haired faggot
    Uhuh, and you're literally a former twink who's greatest ambition in life is to start a hot dog stand.

Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    The whole world is laughing at you, Bill Krozby. You're a clown, even your suffering amuses us.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    ^ i dont mind you gays wont get any Bill Krozby dogs from me. you wont even get to kiss my cat.
    Originally posted by Malice The whole world is laughing at you, Bill Krozby. You're a clown, even your suffering amuses us.

Especially his suffering.
    I may suffer a lil bit but I will be whole eventually, I don't need a pitty party , i will have good guys by my side when I do what I want to do. I already do.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    I've only skimmed through your other Bill Krozbyler pup threads but what exactly makes them so good? Hotdogs in general are shit.
    Look at this guy, months later and he still has sausage on his mind!.

You're a real Weiner Bill Krozby
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I may suffer a lil bit but I will be whole eventually, I don't need a pitty party , i will have good guys by my side when I do what I want to do. I already do.

Good slave mentality there Bill Krozby. "Everything I've tried to do has failed, but if I just keep at it things will start to go my way eventually".
    Originally posted by Lanny Good slave mentality there Bill Krozby. "Everything I've tried to do has failed, but if I just keep at it things will start to go my way eventually".

People will always suffer but, You have a loser mentality, but thats to be expected from a liberal cuck like yourself. I used to thing you were a good guy, but you're nothing but a negative nancy
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby People will always suffer but, You have a loser mentality, but thats to be expected from a liberal cuck like yourself. I used to thing you were a good guy, but you're nothing but a negative nancy

I'm sorry Bill Krozby, you're right, maybe if I go knock up two chicks, get put on parole, and get fired from a dozen or so jobs I can stop being such a loser.
Jump to Top