User Controls

Dreamt I was in jail

It was pretty fun I would sneakily get booze on our field trips even tho I wasn't really supposed to and I'd bring it back to the jail in my backpack to enjoy in the quad ( Bacardi clear rum, and Budweisers ). all the other incarcerated person's were really chill and the guards dint mess with anyone too much except this one blonde ladyguard she would get kind of frothy at times.

When they moved the women incarcerated person's through the quad the frothy blonde dint like me to talking to them but that's neither here or there. But all tell you right now some of those incarcerated women were looking damn good too if you know what I mean

My cell was like a lair you had to go down some steps and then you were in the grotto fuys
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Please continue to share your dreams with us

Regards and Thanks,
    Rabbi T. Weed
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 It was pretty fun I would sneakily get booze on our field trips even tho I wasn't really supposed to and I'd bring it back to the jail in my backpack to enjoy in the quad ( Bacardi clear rum, and Budweisers ). all the other incarcerated person's were really chill and the guards dint mess with anyone too much except this one blonde ladyguard she would get kind of frothy at times.

When they moved the women incarcerated person's through the quad the frothy blonde dint like me to talking to them but that's neither here or there. But all tell you right now some of those incarcerated women were looking damn good too if you know what I mean

My cell was like a lair you had to go down some steps and then you were in the grotto fuys

Is this Wario approved
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Were you a top or bottom
Jump to Top