User Controls

I am losing my mind

Chairman Takeshi Kaga African Astronaut
    I am suffering serious mental health issues and am losing my grip on sanity
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    YOU ARE KIND AND YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL
    I'm getting really close to boarding the bus man
    whats wrong broom
    Depression I guess.

I have deep daydreams/hallucinations where I am lost in thought and having some kind of terrifying mind adventure for 30+ minutes at a time and come out angry, crazy, suspicious, looking for a fight etc.

I don't want to live any moee
    oh that sounds spooky, are you against going to the doc? i bet they could give you a shot in the butt that will chill you down.

me personally when i wanna chill down i just take a warm bath and put a washrag over my eyes and drink some topo chico or budweiser i have no idea if that works for you
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    not sure if serious but everyone's getting ground down

could be better, could be worse though

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    i on the other hand is gainning my mind.
    We should start prioritizing suicides here.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I definitely am too. Acknowledgement is so important when it comes to mental health. I am deteriorating mentally and ppl are asking me about it. I am very moody and opportunities for help keep presenting themselves but I keep declining and deflecting and rationalizing them away. I have a lot on my plate and I feel it's all gonna come crashing down and I'm gonna snap and give some people some bus tickets then go innawoods or summingk.

HAHA jK JK

I'm sorry for talking about myself trying to relate. I you this moment will pass and there will be better ones ahead if you let it. I'm sorry it is difficult for you right now but a lot of people are caught in the same trap. It will 100% be better if you let it
    If you go in the woods, the bugs will eat you alive, not to mention the snakes, bears, and other predators in the night.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ If you go in the woods, the bugs will eat you alive, not to mention the snakes, bears, and other predators in the night.

Survived the FBI and all of life's challenges only to fall victim to Lyme disease
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Originally posted by Sudo Survived the FBI and all of life's challenges only to fall victim to Lyme disease

Everyday is a new adventure it’s all downhill from here.. just coast
    Originally posted by Sudo Survived the FBI and all of life's challenges only to fall victim to Lyme disease

Best to build a treehouse up in a high tree. The bears will have a hard time getting all the way up to the top.
    I no longer hold the capacity to feel true joy, or much of anything any more. I go to sleep early so by the time I will be awake, my girlfriend is already asleep. I now don't like most of the time I spend with her or basically any other human so I prefer to be a night owl.

Last night I drank wine and watched over 100 seegore.com videos for absolutely no reason. I realized like 80 deep that I hadn't felt a single thing, it was like I might as well have been watching boring cartoon violence.

Between bouts of wakefulness I live inside a nightmare. I nod off on the couch for 30+ minutes at a time and come out of these strange daydreams with a rush of emotions like fear, anger, disgust etc but they all seem impersonal. I can sorta feel them there but they don't mean anything to me any more other than just feeling like I am going crazy.

Most of my time every day has become occupied with stuff from inside my own head, stuff pertaining to the past, stuff that doesn't even relate to reality, stuff I can even know for sure isn't true. I have very little connection to reality if I look at the proportion of my day that internal and external things occupy.

I have a recurring dream where I find myself hurtling towards the earth at immense speed from Low Earth Orbit where I ram into the atmosphere and having my skin burned off by sheer air friction and my bones reduced to dust and ash.

The specific part I "like" from this dream is the idea of being slowly disintegrated until there is nothing left, at the very last second before I disappear, I will appear as a speck punching through the air, all lost to the winds.
    1. Stop watching gore.
    2. Stop over-drinking.
    3. Leave the past in the past.
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ 1. Stop watching gore.
    2. Stop over-drinking.
    3. Leave the past in the past.

Nah
    Originally posted by Chairman Takeshi Kaga Nah

Ok, well, that just means you really don't want to help yourself. You're a quitter. Just lay down like a dog in the road.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    honestly the anhedonia/dissociation is how I feel, I don't get the 'vivid daydreams' though. sometimes I get similar if I binge on benzos and then stop, or if I eat a lot of lyrica but they're not universally dysphoric like you described.

have you been binging on anything? I've only ever seen you post about drinking and weed, but I guess you might have symptoms like that if you smoked a lot and then stopped altogether.
    Ghost Black Hole
    anger is the cause of ypur pain
Jump to Top