User Controls

Lets talk about the Guardians of the Galaxy soundtrack

Ghost Black Hole
    I think it's pretty cool. HTS told me it's a mix tape your 80's mom gives you.

It does kinda feel like that when I listen to it. Good soundtrack

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    youtube keeps recommending it to me for some reason
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra youtube keeps recommending it to me for some reason

It's got some good jams. it's not my favorite type of music to listen to but as a mixtape it's a very good mix, good for grinding in video games. I can listen to the soundtrack on repeat for 10 hours and not get bored, in fact i've done that.

It was a great time.

when the WHAM BAM THANK YOU MAM hits oh man I'M HOOKED ON A FEELING

Ghost Black Hole
    this soundtrack man it just feels good to listen to it

Ghost Black Hole
    i don't even like the movie that much

Ghost Black Hole
    my girlfriend likes this song because its a cute story about a couple that wants to cheat on each other with each other :O OMG SO ROMANTIC

I don't think that's what the song is about
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra I don't think that's what the song is about

i probably worded that retardedly

The song speaks, in three verses and three choruses, of a man who is bored with his current relationship because it has become routine and he desires some variety. One day, he reads the personal advertisements in the newspaper and spots an ad that catches his attention: a woman seeking a man who, among other little things, must like piña coladas (hence it being known as "the piña colada" song.) Intrigued, he takes out an ad in reply and arranges to meet the woman "at a bar called O'Malley's", only to find upon the meeting that the woman is actually his current partner.

AWEEEEEEEEEEE

The song ends on an upbeat note, showing the two lovers realized they have more in common than they had suspected and that they do not have to look any further than each other for what they seek in a relationship.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    good soundtrack for grinding in video games. i'm on track to be the #1 blaze farmer in skyblock. i;ll probably be top 100 when i'm done listening

Originally posted by Ghost The song ends on an upbeat note, showing the two lovers realized they have more in common than they had suspected and that they do not have to look any further than each other for what they seek in a relationship.

fair enough, I didn't know about that part
    I bet you like penis colliders though
    Ghost Black Hole
    never had one, with rum we usually make dark and stormys with dat good spicy ginger beer and dark rum

my girlfriend likes ginger beer but I can't stand it

I like the non-alcoholic stuff but the burn/aftertaste of the alcohol is real unpleasant
    Originally posted by aldra youtube keeps recommending it to me for some reason

thats google AI trying to size you.

dont let him do it.
    Originally posted by Ghost never had one, with rum we usually make dark and stormys with dat good spicy ginger beer and dark rum

o, something else that also involves cock.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra my girlfriend likes ginger beer but I can't stand it

I like the non-alcoholic stuff but the burn/aftertaste of the alcohol is real unpleasant

i like the spicy burning

Originally posted by vindicktive vinny o, something else that also involves cock.

u wut
    Originally posted by Ghost u wut

you like cock-tail,

yes ?
    Ghost Black Hole
    no
Jump to Top