User Controls

Does "Getting Back Yo Normal" Mean I Have To Hug Jiggle Booty?

stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Associated Press
    Cautious cuddling? England to OK hugs as lockdown eases
    By PAN PYLAS, Associated Press

LONDON (AP) — In England, it's going to be time to hug again.

British Prime Minister Boris Johnson is expected to give the go-ahead for that much-missed human contact when he announces the next round of lockdown easing later Monday in the wake of a sharp fall in new coronavirus infections.

The U.K. is now recording around 2,000 new coronavirus cases a day, compared with a daily peak of nearly 70,000 in January. Daily deaths have also plummeted with only two recorded on Sunday.

The country's alert level was also lowered to 3 from level 4 Monday following a “consistent” fall in cases, hospital admissions and deaths. This means that transmission of the virus is no longer deemed to be high or rising exponentially, though still being in general circulation.

While hugs between households will be allowed again beginning May 17, Johnson is expected to stress that they should be done with care, given concerns about new virus variants that could bypass some of the immunity provided by Britain's successful vaccination campaign.

Johnson is also expected to confirm that different households will be able to mix indoors in homes as well as in pubs and restaurants. However, the gatherings are to be capped at six people or two different households if that is higher. The limits on outdoor gatherings are expected to be raised to 30 people.

Indoor entertainment activities such as cinemas, soft play areas, adult group sports, exercise classes and hotels are also expected to reopen.

Since the lockdown started to be eased in recent weeks as part of a plan the government insists is being driven by “data, not dates,” the mixing of households was only allowed outdoors, such as in a garden or restaurant patio, provided that social distancing was followed.

“I think it’s what most people have missed, that intimate contact with family and friends, and entertaining, having people in your own house, meeting outdoors," Health Minister Nadine Dorries said.

CAN I OPT TO JUST GET COVID?
    Ghost Black Hole
    shut up and wear your mask you conspiracy theorist
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Shut up and believe your orange, lying, disgraced, seditionist, twice-impeached, one-term loser of a President who came into office controlling the House, the Senate and the Presidency and leaving having lost the House, the Senate and the Presidency a mere 4 years later.

Sheep.
    Ghost Black Hole
    i'm canadian
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Ghost Black Hole
    lol you thought I was a republican that voted for Trump

stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Most vaccine deniers are.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Well I am neither a vaccine denier or a republican, or even american but I still think Trump is cool and that you are just a crazy leftist.

I'm Canadian so you should really consider my perspective because I am totally free of influence from left or right thinking. I think cocaine should be legal.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Got your nose!

I play that game with my grandchildren.

You seem to like playing it with your real proboscis.
    Ghost Black Hole
    i don't get it
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    That's OK.

Apparently your nose does.
    Bigboi71 Yung Blood
    Retards be like
    vACk SeEn DeNi Al
    TaKe ThE MaRk Of ThE BeAsT BiGoT
Jump to Top