User Controls

How long until graphics cards go back to normal prices?

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    anyone?
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Probably never now that they realize they can charge any price they make up and people will still buy it regardless.
    Ghost Black Hole
    they are already
    If they put out new better card today for $5,000 cucks would be like "oh well gotta have the best" and pay it with no thought
    Ghost Black Hole
    and then they spend $1000 on twitch tier 3 subs for their e thot
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Ghost and then they spend $1000 on twitch tier 3 subs for their e thot

At my old job we had a shy quiet weeabo 16 year old kid who spent his first every paycheck on an ahegao hoodie with matching face mask and a waifu love pillow. He was very open about it and got intensely hurt if you even hinted at making fun of him for it.
    Ghost Black Hole
    thats a pretty fly hoodie. I used to steal hookers sweaters and wear them to work

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Ghost thats a pretty fly hoodie. I used to steal hookers sweaters and wear them to work

How l-lewd.
    I just got an RTX 3060TI, previous one was a RTX 2070. I can't tell any difference to be honest. Sure if you run a benchmark it says it's better but I'm not able to detect any difference in regular day to day use.
    Originally posted by Ghost thats a pretty fly hoodie. I used to steal hookers sweaters and wear them to work

Lol there's different ones but that's actually the exact one he had.

He wore the matching face mask while working and the boss and customers never said a word about it, I saw one dude laugh when he saw it but that's it
Jump to Top